THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Friend has a win. MDL 1300 needs barrel for shot !
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Friend has a win. MDL 1300 needs barrel for shot !
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Concho42
posted
Anyone know where to purchase a MDL 1300 shot barrel 12 GA That don't cost as much as the whole gun new in box ?

Don't take the chip !

Posts: 578 | Location: PA | Registered: 21 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Keep an eye peeled on gunbroker.com or auctionarms.com

DRSS member

Constant change is here to stay.

Posts: 626 | Location: The soggy side of Washington State | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Concho42
posted Hide Post
Thank yoy Wells I have them both and watching .

Don't take the chip !

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Put a WTB in the classifieds here on AR!

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Concho42
posted Hide Post
Thanks fellows I have given up on this search as There was a 28" on gunbroker today that went for $79.00 + shipping , He never bid for it !

I Quit trying to help people who don't appreciate it !

Don't take the chip !