THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Re: Trigger replacement or lightening for Rem. 870?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Trigger replacement or lightening for Rem. 870?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
pennsylvania is a state of pump remington rifles and now that several counties have gone to shotgun only, the chance to rework one of these triggers is always there. with some careful polishing and a spring replacement, one can make an acceptable trigger.

Posts: 128 | Location: southeastern pa | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of holzauge
posted Hide Post
In my area many counties are shotgun only for deer. I use my Rem. 870 which shoots Lightfield sabot slugs so well (ragged hole at 100 yrd.s) with a Leupold scope & Hamilton barrel that it has occurred to me that the gun's heavy trigger pull is probably a limiting factor. Does anyone know of a replacement trigger or trigger lightening procedure for the 870?

Posts: 621 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: 06 September 2003Reply With Quote