THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Original 16 gauge Winchester "Blue Wads".
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Original 16 gauge Winchester "Blue Wads".
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have a nearly full case of these wads I want to sell. Does anyone know of a forum that caters to shotgun compnenets, etc or 16 gauge items? These are not the "Blue Wad" knock-offs now on the market, these are the original "Blue Wads" in the original Winchester bags. Thanks for any suggestions.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
www.16ga.com

Robert

If we can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people, under the pretense of taking care of them, they must become happy. Thomas Jefferson, 1802

Posts: 1207 | Location: Tomball or Rocksprings with Namibia on my mind! | Registered: 29 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No one except a collector (who will never shoot them) will really care if they are original or not. The only utility they have is being loaded in a shot gun and fired. Any difference in performance will never be noticed. They are just another expendable.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
4759, what is the point of your reply? It obviously contributed nothing at all to answering my inquiry and your answer was so juvenile as to indicate you have little knowledge of the real world. For you information, nothing, absolutely nothing, has any value at all unless someone else wants it. I asked if anyone knew of a site whaere I could sell these wads. If you cannot answer the question asked, keep your opinions to yourself and leave replies to those who can comprehend the question asked.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
You got a real world answer the first time.
Put them on an auction site if that was not good enough of an answer or just list them in ARbay.

Posts: 13978 | Location: http://www.tarawaontheweb.org/tarawa2.jpg | Registered: 03 December 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MADDOG
posted Hide Post
I'm interested in them

Joshua 24:15
www.teamfaithfull.net /
My granddaughter
"Multitudes loose the sight of that which is, by setting their eyes on that which is not".

Posts: 1899 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 03 May 2001Reply With Quote