New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got a Beretta DT-10
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I sold a few things and decided to splurge a bit on this 32" model for sporting clays & skeet. I wanted to take it out this weekend but it was zero degrees and the snow was blowing sideways at 55 mph. Maybe next weekend...

Posts: 4168 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 June 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of thornell
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Posts: 705 | Location: MIDDLE TENNESSEE | Registered: 25 June 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I had wanted one for awhile and it was 1/2 the cost of another safari. Tough decision but these guns hold their value well so at some point it might fund another elephant or a leopard. For now, I'll enjoy the nicest shotgun I've ever owned.

one of us
Picture of Kyler Hamann
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, that's very pretty.

The DT-10's balance very well, I'm sure you won't be able to blame any misses on that gun.

Kyler

Posts: 2504 | Location: Central Coast of CA | Registered: 10 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kyler. Yes, it does balance quite well even with 32" tubes and extended chokes. That's one of the DT's strengths.

I have plenty to blame misses on but the gun is not one of them.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Real nice, gun, I almost bought a trap DT-10 before I stopped registering targets, they feel sooo nice. Nobody seems to have any mechanical issues with them, either, very dependable. Just don't develop a flinch, they're a real bugger to get a release trigger for.

I heal fast and don't scar.

Posts: 433 | Location: Monessen, PA | Registered: 23 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, they are a superb gun and that one has great wood. I am turning green.

Chic Worthing
"Life is Too Short To Hunt With An Ugly Gun"
http://webpages.charter.net/cworthing/

Posts: 4917 | Location: Wenatchee, WA, USA | Registered: 17 December 2001Reply With Quote