New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gasperini shotguns???
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Am looking at a Prandelli Gasperini SXS 20 gauge imported by Richland Arms and can't find much info about the shotgun......I have just seen photos so far......looks like a side lock gun......any info about the gun.....are they good, durable shotguns???

Posts: 1499 | Location: NE Okla | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a P&G 20 hauge boxlock that is my go to gun for upland hunting. It is a Richland import as well given the model number 707. The 1969 Gun Digest has it listed, I do not see any sidelocks though. Mine has 26" barrels, a case colored receiver with a bit of engraving, nice trigger pulls and hits right to point of aim. It is pretty well put together, balances and points very well for me and has never given me any problems in the 8 years I have owned it. I paid $250 for it then and am very pleased.

Posts: 1572 | Location: Either far north Idaho or Hill Country Texas depending upon the weather | Registered: 26 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Boxhead.....I did purchase the shotgun and have put a few hundred rounds through it......looks like it will be my favorite quail gun......

Posts: 1499 | Location: NE Okla | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote