THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SHOTGUN FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Shotgunning    Difference between the Benelli M1 and M2?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Difference between the Benelli M1 and M2?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted
Does anyone know? Thanks,Tom

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Both are recoil operated. The biggest difference is in the stock. The M2 has the "comfortec" stock with a recoil reduction system. I don't think Benelli produces the M1 anymore.

For a recoil sensitive guy like you, you might want to check out the M2 Wink

SCI Life Member
DSC Life Member

Posts: 2018 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SAFARIKID
posted Hide Post
THANKS AND HAHA!!!!!! animal

"That's not a knife..THIS is a KNIFE" !

Posts: 6572 | Location: NEW ORLEANS / CAJUN COUNTRY!!! | Registered: 05 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've had both guns. The M2 is pretty sweet. I now have two M2's in 12 and 20ga. They changed out the chokes on the M2 also which are Crio's. These are threaded different than the M1's.

Texas Verminator
Verminator Predator Calls Pro Staff

Posts: 261 | Location: Big Spring, Texas | Registered: 16 September 2006Reply With Quote