New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trade HK P7 PSP for Gen#3 NVG's??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I know that the thought is blasphemy for P7 lovers but I never use my P7 any longer. It's in VG (slight pitting that was corrected by Robar before coating) Condition and was Robar and NP3 coated last year. I also have 3 mags that were NP3'ed as well, no box. Like every other P7, it shoots flawlessly.

I have been wanting a Gen#3 Night Vision Goggles for a long time now....do you fellas think such a trade is doable and if so how can I make it happen?

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
It could happen - though gunbroker shows a p7 from 1500-2500 bucks - and gen 3 starts out quite a bit higher -

however, it could buy you a digisight

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think you're right Jeff that a gen3 is pushing it.
I know that it's apples to oranges, but how would you describe or how would you explain the different image/sensation looking through each?
I want something that I can walk around with that might flip to a helmet or head harness, not to mount on a weapon per se

Thanks Jeff!

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
It could happen - though gunbroker shows a p7 from 1500-2500 bucks - and gen 3 starts out quite a bit higher -

As with many guns, I wish I could've bought them long ago before they got pricey. I rented a P7 at a range 20 years ago and it shot like a dream. I keep looking for a deal. Urrgh.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3433 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DCS Member:
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:

As with many guns, I wish I could've bought them long ago before they got pricey. I rented a P7 at a range 20 years ago and it shot like a dream. I keep looking for a deal. Urrgh.

Marcus, the P7 is an AWESOME shooting gun! I love the way it feels in my hand and the recoils id greatly reduced. I was a cop for 25 years and I am so familiar with my Glock19 thats all I carry now.

You can't put a light on it, holsters are limited, and it's hard to lock the slide back. The blued finish is fragile too.

But God-damit...it's a P7!