New
Find
Notify
Tools

Porkers @65 yds w/SuperHogster
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Did a recent outing in south Texas. Had the chance to use the SuperHogster Thermal. I had taken a decent sow a bit earlier, so I was content to sit and watch the show.............

ya!

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a Pulsar XQ50 Thermal.

I'm not familiar with the Superhogster. Is it thermal or a combination of thermal and something else? I'm guessing it isn't strickly thermal. With my thermal, I can't tell the pigs color or pattern. The whole pig is hot.

Posts: 487 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gsganzer:
I have a Pulsar XQ50 Thermal.

I'm not familiar with the Superhogster. Is it thermal or a combination of thermal and something else? I'm guessing it isn't strickly thermal. With my thermal, I can't tell the pigs color or pattern. The whole pig is hot.

Same here...

Karl Evans

Posts: 2763 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The superhogger image looks great.

I use the Pulsar XG-50 and really like it.
I upgraded from a earlier Thermion and liked the old one too. I think it was an XM-38 or such.

They're sure fun on coyotes!

Zeke

one of us
posted Hide Post
Super Hogster and Super Yoter provide very nice images and haver a nice handy form factor.

Are strictly thermal.

Mike

--------------
DRSS, Womper's Club, NRA Life Member/Charter Member NRA Golden Eagles ...
Knifemaker, http://www.mstarling.com

Posts: 6199 | Location: Charleston, WV | Registered: 31 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mstarling:
Super Hogster and Super Yoter provide very nice images and haver a nice handy form factor.

Are strictly thermal.

Yes!

But as they portray a heat signature, they can be used in daytime.

I use mine at night only as I have options that are better suited for daytime use.

Best,

GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote