New
Find
Notify
Tools

Suppressor Purchases Opinion
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I have purchased a few suppressors give the change in the trust that are happening

View on these products (i know its after purchases but still want to know if they are good). Suppressors is a whole new world to me.

Silencerco Spewar 556K

Silencerco Harvester 30 cal

Surefire Ryder 9T 9 mm

TBAC 223 CB 5,56 mm

AAC 7.62 SD

AAC Ti-Pant 45M 45 ACP

Silencerco Osprey Micro 22LR

Thanks,

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I have nothing bad to say about any of them. Check out the Silencer Talk and NFA Talk forums for reviews and experiences. The SpecWar, Harvester, and AAC 7.62SD are well regarded.

I will say that I looked at the Ti-Rant and went with the SilencerCo Osprey instead due to its eccentric shape allowing the use of standard iron sights. The Ti-Rant will probably require the use of higher "suppressor sights".

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
I have nothing bad to say about any of them. Check out the Silencer Talk and NFA Talk forums for reviews and experiences. The SpecWar, Harvester, and AAC 7.62SD are well regarded.

I will say that I looked at the Ti-Rant and went with the SilencerCo Osprey instead due to its eccentric shape allowing the use of standard iron sights. The Ti-Rant will probably require the use of higher "suppressor sights".

George

Thanks George

I plan to use the Ti-Rant and other pistol suppressors with a red dot platform. May need to buy some glocks - 41 and 34 mos models.

The heads up on the products is much appreciated. I just purchased them in time for July trust rules deadline.

Mike

Posts: 13145 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: 22 July 2010Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
You're welcome, Mike.

Actually, as long as your Form 1 or Form 4 is received before July 1, it avoids Rule 41F.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GeorgeS:
You're welcome, Mike.

Actually, as long as your Form 1 or Form 4 is received before July 1, it avoids Rule 41F.

George

I am just worried that they will be a run on products prior to the July deadline.

I was told the backlog is 6-7 months right now. Being ATF i am assuming I will get approval in a year.

Mike