Notify
Tools

Need 577/450 will trade!!
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of cordell
posted
Hi All,
This looks like an ideal time to look through 40+ years of cartridges that I have in my reloading room. Some full boxes of 50's ammo and numerouse odd ball (450 Barnes Supreme 276 Barnes Johnson, 50-70 brass, original box for 45-70 shells for shooting spikes for the railroad?? (I can't remember exactly) Full box of .458WM 1950's vintage, well you get the idea!! Anyway, anyone interested in doing some trading and has the newer boxer primed 577/450MH loaded ammo, or reloading dies (577/450MH) send me a PM. Thanks in advance and God bless.

cordell

Posts: 336 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 09 September 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bad Ass Wallace
posted Hide Post
There is a shop in Australia advertising dies at approx $US110 ($AU150) if you are interested.

Hold still varmint; while I plugs yer!
If'n I miss, our band of 45/70 brothers, will fill yer full of lead!

Posts: 1785 | Location: Kingaroy, Australia | Registered: 29 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of cordell
posted Hide Post
Hello B.A.W.,
Thanks for the heads up but unfortunately our friends at UPS delivered the Martini sporting rifle with a crushed box and broken stock. UPS does however admit the fact it was properly packaged and they are liable for the damage. At this point it has been returned to the seller so I won't need the dies or brass at this time. Thanks anyway and God bless you and yours.

cordell

Posts: 336 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 09 September 2004Reply With Quote