Find
Notify
Tools

577-450 Martini-Henry
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of flutedchamber
posted
I am looking for a few cartridges for my 577-450 Martini-Henry rifle. I would prefer a modern solid type case if possible. Can anyone help me?? Thank you,

flutedchamber

NRA LIFE MEMBER

You can trust the government. Look how well they took care of the American Indian...

Posts: 425 | Location: New Jersey The state sucks, but it's better than living in France. | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Huntington's Sportsman's Store sells single specimen Bertram .577/.450 Martini Henry cases for $6.00 per.
BERTRAM
577-450 Martini Henry
<<buy@huntingtons.com>>
Cheers from Darkest California,
Ross

Posts: 117 | Location: Darkest California | Registered: 12 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Kynoch (in the UK) still manufacture ammo! Paper patched bullet with a nitro for Black load. Packed in the same red and yellow 10 round packs as always.

Posts: 3026 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of flutedchamber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ewin:
Huntington's Sportsman's Store sells single specimen Bertram .577/.450 Martini Henry cases for $6.00 per.
BERTRAM
577-450 Martini Henry
<<buy@huntingtons.com>>
Cheers from Darkest California,
Ross

Thank you very much for the info. flutedchamber Smiler

NRA LIFE MEMBER

You can trust the government. Look how well they took care of the American Indian...

Posts: 425 | Location: New Jersey The state sucks, but it's better than living in France. | Registered: 11 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of flutedchamber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ganyana:
Kynoch (in the UK) still manufacture ammo! Paper patched bullet with a nitro for Black load. Packed in the same red and yellow 10 round packs as always.

Thank you for the reply. flutedchamber Smiler

NRA LIFE MEMBER