Find
Notify
Tools

Weird science?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Or mad science?

Article is from '21 so I wonder how far along this has gotten? I also just saw something about Alpha-gal being another lab created disease.

~Ann

Posts: 19161 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
mad science

Posts: 19378 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think a lot of these virus diseases that came out 'suddenly', like in the 1980's - AIDS, are lab created. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you wish but that and other things, like Ebola, seem too exotic and too way out there for me to believe they are natural. This was a subject of great study in my college curriculum at the time.

I still remain with the belief that the 'rona was entirely created by humans in a laboratory as a weapon. I think there are many other diseases also out there unleashed by 'science' and 'scientists'.

~Ann

Posts: 19161 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes'em. Some by accident and some on purpose.

Keep the Pointy end away from you
www.jerryfisk.com

Posts: 519 | Registered: 28 August 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree that accidents do occur. But in my (what now common sense is called racist) opinion is that the covid was set about by China deliberately; it doesn't take a genius to see how far China has ANY feelings for the right of life to ANYONE, hell they started with their own citizens (excuse me, cultural slaves). C'Mon, we know this, or have a damned good idea that it is true , while meantime we are selling American territory to the Chinese, rapidly. Is there anyone at the helm? Dumb question, I know.

Posts: 4220 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't think it was just china involved in doing this.

~Ann

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh, I totally agree; Not JUST China! Heaven knows that we have our own plethora of in house (literally) traitors.

Posts: 4220 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post