THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

AR wishes our members a Happy Passover

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Preparing For The Unknown    Wow.... Feel like I've been in a coma.......300 Gal. fuel tank $988.00
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wow.... Feel like I've been in a coma.......300 Gal. fuel tank $988.00
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
So I am selling off the homestead and all the equipment. I am bewildered at current prices. I have been calling companies to find out current prices. 300-gallon fuel tank (single wall) $988.00 A 1,000-gallon Skid Mounted Fuel Tank $6,600.00

ALASKA is a "HARD COUNTRY for OLDMEN". (But if you live it wide'ass open, balls'to the wall, the pedal floored, full throttle, it is a delightful place, to finally just sit-back and savor those memories while sipping Tequila).

Posts: 310 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 23 March 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Insane.

~Ann

Posts: 19155 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Insanity indeed! As in the words of Mason Williams, concerning the words of Thomas Paine, "These Are the times that try men's souls."to whit Mason Williams wrote + I concur, "and Baby, these are the times!"

Posts: 4204 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post