New
Find
Notify
Tools

Did you know?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have a friend that takes the biggest ones halves them length wise.

Fills the half with ham burger and seasonings and bakes it.

It is really good

Posts: 19390 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That sounds good, too. The idea for mine came from a cook that would not give out his recipe ( no wonder) but I have tried to emulate it for years + I have achieved an O.K. fried Zuk, but not yet what that chef prepared. Hey, time is for experimenting. Just out of curiosity, can you or your friend envision the hamburger stuffed zucchini, then wrapped with bacon before deep fried? Just a thought; I have a lot of heart attack recipes but thought I would contribute.

Posts: 4230 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
I be more temped to just add some bacon into the mix.

Would not take much to try deep fried bacon zucchini slices sounds tasty.

Posts: 19390 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That sounds like a good idea as well.

Posts: 4230 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
one of us
posted Hide Post
My wife has shredded them made spiced patties.

fried them crisped very good.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've shredded them in salads + everyone has steamed them, of course, but I never thought about patties. That might be an interesting way to try the bacon addition + perhaps an egg binder to make like tuna or salmon croutons

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I meant to say croquettes.