Find
Notify
Tools

Where for moose?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Good day all.

New here to the forum, have been reading for a long time, but now I am a member.
As my name say, I am a fan/lover for moose hunting.

But, now I like to go east and try to hunt for a large moose in Russia.
But, where to go?
Any reports from a hunt done there?
How are the hunting done?

I do seek old style hunting, rustic is not a problem with me. I do seek hunting, not a fancy dinner party.

Have a good day.

Posts: 125 | Location: Deep woods of Norway | Registered: 24 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of G D F
posted Hide Post
Good deal is Milkovsky region of Kamchatka.this place has many big trophies of moose.best time Nov-Dec . 300km from Petropavlovsk, without helocopter.

Posts: 146 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the information.
Have you hunted there?
Nov-Dec, lots of snow then?

Have a good day.

Posts: 125 | Location: Deep woods of Norway | Registered: 24 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of G D F
posted Hide Post
I have hunted on sheep there with this outfitter. Nov and are Dec best because you can reach many places and cover about 80-100 km on snowmobile for searching big moos. This time moos hunting there is more successful. Before winter season they looking for moos by horses. Send me in PM your mail if you are interested.
Best regards
Igor.

Posts: 146 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: 03 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Igor.

I have sendt you a PM.

Have a good day.