New
Find
Notify
Tools

Welcome To Our Newest Forum
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
As requested, I have set up this forum for the discussion of hunting in Asia.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67028 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
whats the canadian flag for?

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of jb
posted Hide Post
never mind

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

Posts: 2937 | Location: minnesota | Registered: 26 December 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
When we set up a new forum, the system asks us which forum to make it like - they are all the same on AR, but, I have learnt a long time ago to never argue with computers.

In this instance, I clicked on the Canadian Forum.

I will ask Don to change it for something more suitable.

Posts: 67028 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
All set men.

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DRG:
All set men.

Don

Thank you very much.

Walter asked me for the password to the server. He said he would do it.

I just did not feel comfortable with that idea!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
YOu can hunt moose in Asia?

Great idea for a new forum.

Posts: 10203 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sure you can hunt moose in Asia. They get big there, too.

Check out these Giant Kamchatka Moose

Hopefully, if the cats bounce back Bear and Moose aren't the only things we'll be able to hunt in the Russian Far East. I'd be up for an Amur Tiger/Amur Leopard combo.

Posts: 8938 | Location: Dallas TX | Registered: 11 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hopefully, if the cats bounce back Bear and Moose aren't the only things we'll be able to hunt in the Russian Far East. I'd be up for an Amur Tiger/Amur Leopard combo.

I doubt that this will ever happen.The way we are going in decimating these animals I would be surprised we ever see one let alone hunting it.I hope to God I'm wrong.

Posts: 55 | Location: Pakistan | Registered: 24 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
As requested, I have set up this forum for the discussion of hunting in Asia.

Thanks Saeed,I think we really did need this forum as a lot of hunting is going around in this part of the world and it would be wonderful to have posts from members who have hunted here.

One of Us
Picture of gumboot458
posted Hide Post
,,,,,Guar ,,,,,next to elephant and brown bear that is an animal I would like to hunt....Are there huntable populations of them ?? In what countries ???

.If it can,t be grown , its gotta be mined ....

Posts: 3445 | Location: Copper River Valley , Prudhoe Bay , and other interesting locales | Registered: 19 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
,,,,,Guar ,,,,,next to elephant and brown bear that is an animal I would like to hunt....Are there huntable
Brown bear hunting has been opened in Siberia,I got an offer from an outfitter based in USA.Cost was usd 10,000.Gaur in India is out of the question as all hunting is banned there.

One of Us
Picture of gumboot458
posted Hide Post
,,,,,irusto ;; Sorry I misworded my comment I get to do all the Brown bear hunting I want to right here where I live...What I ment to say was Guar ,,and African Elephant are 2 animals I would Very much like to take ,,Along with brown bear which I already hunt here at home ....They just seem like such an amazeing animal...

.If it can,t be grown , its gotta be mined ....

Posts: 3445 | Location: Copper River Valley , Prudhoe Bay , and other interesting locales | Registered: 19 November 2006Reply With Quote