THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ASIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Asian Hunting Forum    NEW PICTURES!!!Kyrgizstan 2011/Naryn
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NEW PICTURES!!!Kyrgizstan 2011/Naryn
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of profyhunter
posted
September 2011. Three hunters from Poland taken three ibex / one MP/ wolf.

Phon: +498419819241
Fax: +498419819245
http://www.hunt-club-taiga.de/index.php

Posts: 556 | Location: Germany Kazakstan Kyrgyzstan | Registered: 29 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Profy,

I like the mass and the curl of the Ibex that has only the skull cap. How many inches is he?

Hawkeye

One of Us
Picture of profyhunter
posted Hide Post

Posts: 556 | Location: Germany Kazakstan Kyrgyzstan | Registered: 29 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of profyhunter
posted Hide Post
Andy,
you will be hunt in other hunting area not in Naryn. So you can hope for ibex 110-120cm.
On this photos the ibex only 1m.
You can take the references from the hunters.
I have some photos from yours hunting area too.
We have got the siberian rohe deers there and three ibex.
Regards
Igor

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I agree, the skull-cap ibex horns are really good trophy quality! Nice!

~Ann

Posts: 19171 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of profyhunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aspen Hill Adventures:
I agree, the skull-cap ibex horns are really good trophy quality! Nice!

Ann, you are wellcom!

we have a very good hunting camps, very comfortable for ladys...
You can speak with Doug, he know...

Regards
Igor

One of Us
Picture of silkibex
posted Hide Post
let's see a picture of the MP

Posts: 210 | Location: Central Asia/SE Asia | Registered: 02 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by silkibex:

+1

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of profyhunter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brett Adam Barringer:
quote:

+1

Brett

I have not forgotten that you have told me that you have no interest in any information about hunting in Kyrg.
You now have another opinion?
Usually when I have no interest, then I want to see any photos Cool

And please do not forget that my friend is customs officer at airport Bishkek. I think, he will be meeting you in Bishkek (Manas Airport)...

One of Us
Picture of profyhunter
posted Hide Post
quote:

Jason,
from today i will set not more pictures in AR.
I have got more photos from other area in Yssik-Kul (siberian roe deer hunting, mp hunting, ibex hunting) (August-Oktober), but i see that the people in AR want to take advantage of me.
If you want to see the photos, then please contakt me via mail.

Thank you for understanding
Regards Igor

P.S.
For all hunters:
We offer in February 2012 ibex and MP hunt in Naryn or Yssik-Kul.
Ibex :
Yssik-Kul - 4500USD
Naryn - 4700USD
Marco Polo: 16000USD

Combination: MP+ibex: 18000USD

One of Us
Picture of silkibex
posted Hide Post
Igor,
I'm sorry that you have decided to stop posting photos. I think a lot of people would really enjoy seeing them. For example, your photos from Kazakhstan were nice because they weren't just trophy shots, which can sometimes tell you little about the terrain, etc.

Posts: 210 | Location: Central Asia/SE Asia | Registered: 02 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
Igor,

I'd like to see pictures of marco polo from the area as I've booked with Arjun for the Naryn next year. I'd love you to post it, but if you'd rather email me you're welcome to send me the pics of the sheep.

Brett

barringer_19@yahoo.com

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see some more pics as well, Igor!

http://www.dr-safaris.com/
Instagram: dr-safaris

Posts: 2072 | Location: Around the wild pockets of Europe | Registered: 09 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
quote:
Igor,
I'm sorry that you have decided to stop posting photos. I think a lot of people would really enjoy seeing them. For example, your photos from Kazakhstan were nice because they weren't just trophy shots, which can sometimes tell you little about the terrain, etc.

+1

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 818 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Please keep placing the pic's up.

We like looking at them.

Brings back many memories and mite help some of us get back there.

Mark

Posts: 376 | Location: Australia | Registered: 22 June 2010Reply With Quote