THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ASIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Asian Hunting Forum    Hunt report: Russia (Siberia) 14-25.09.2009
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunt report: Russia (Siberia) 14-25.09.2009
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Anders
posted
Area: Sayan Mountains (bordering Mongolia)
Dates: 14.09.2009 - 25.09.2009 (actually hunting days 17.09-23.09)
Booking agent/outfitter: Østbyes Jaktreiser, Norway
Species availble: siberian ibex, maral stag, siberian roe deer, siberian brown bear
Species shot: siberian ibex and maral stag
Rifle/load: Schultz & Larsen M97DL, .30-06 sprg., 165 Hornady Interbond

General information:
I booked this hunt with Ansten Østbye of Østbyes Jaktreiser in 2007 scheduled for a 2008 hunt. Due to a bad knee the hunt was postponed last year. This is a true wilderness hunt, with lots of walking and climbing involved. This is mainly an ibex hunt, but with the possibility of shooting maral stag, roe deer and brown bear with a bit of luck. We were a group of six norwegians, and everybody was very happy with the organization and hunting outcome. Ansten have been orginazing these hunts for 15 years, and really know how to deal with the Russian system. Everything went as smooth as possible.

The trip started from Oslo early monday morning with a 2,5 hour flight to Moscow. After some hours on the airport we flew another 5 hours to
Krasnoyarsk.

There we borded a minibus toward Abakan and the Jenisey river, which would take us toward the hunting area. We drove for over 9 hours on roads that had seen better days.

We arrived at the river tuesday afternoon and immediately started packing our gear on board a large boat. The plan was to make the 180 km boat ride before darkness would fall upon us. We were know quite close to Kyzyl, btw, which is the geographic middlepoint of Asia.

The water level in Jenisey was 40 meters higher than normal. This meant a lot of logs in the river that sometimes made problems, but we kept going at a steady progress.
On board everybody was quite happy. Binos were up and we started scouting. Here's three of the hunters, Yngve, Stian and Bjørn.

An hour later we discovered that logs wasn't our only possible problem. All of us were standing on deck when smoke suddenly started to erupt from the engine. Hm, not good... Not good at all.. The guys on board worked hard to fix the engine, but to no avail. We had two smaller boats attached to the main boat just in case. So the decision was made to use them the following morning.
These boats were smaller and faster, but also more sensitive to logs.

It all worked out well and in the middle of the next day we reached our destination. On the way we visited two small check points. Neighboring the hunting area there is a big national park and everybody
going through or to this area must pay the check points a short visit.

An hour later we met with our guides, that would accompony us for the next week. We was going to hunt 1:1 in different areas with Russian guides that could only speek a handful of English words. I had packed a small dictionary that proved to be very useful and it all worked fine even though there was some frustration involved.

After all six hunters had meet their guides we split up and started the last trip towards hunting. The guides had smaller boats that would
take us another hour along the Jenisey river. My guide was named Nicolai, and seemed like a pleasent guy.

Now all that parted me from hunting was some walking. Some walking might not be the best description. It took us almost 7 sweating hours
to get to the top. Bjørn and me was going to neighbouring areas and did some walking together.

My legs were really hurting the last couple of kilometers, but I made it without complaining and the view that met me was more than I had dared to ask for.

Right before darkness fell over us we got to the cabin that would be our home for the next couple of days. No luxury, but ok. We were there
to hunt anyway so I was more than happy. A fire outside was used for cooking and to keep us warm. The cabin was for sleeping only. Smiler

On this first evening a heard a sound that would follow me for the rest of the hunt. Bugling maral. What a sound! It gave me goose bombs..

The next day we tried for the maral stag. We could hear two or three different stags in the vally beneath the cabin. Tried calling them, but
without any respons. The following night was colder than normal, and with a storm that threatened to tear our cabin down. I regretted
bringing my light sleeping bag with me. It was lighter to carry, but harder to keep warm. The next couple of nights was 50-50 sleep and awake..
We also got some snow. Not more than 10-20 cm, but without a door and solid roof the cabin was covered with a small layer inside.

The landscape was even more stunning though.

We did find a couple of paths that seemed to be used regulary by maral, so we "moved camp" closer for a last try. This night the temp. dropped even more (-5-6 degrees celcius) and with snow falling and heavy wind it made the night quite unpleasant.

The weather made hunting difficult as well. So the next morning it was time to pack out for another area. We had to walk all the long way back to the Jenisey river. Then head to base camp to dry up.

After a hot meal and an hour of leg resting it was time to move again. Another hard climbing session was to be done before reaching the next camp. This camp consisted of a small tent, but since the weather had improved and the forecast looked good I was not the least worried.

One thing that worried me was the lack of ibex sightings. So far only a handful of ibex had been seen, and only females, youngsters and a small ram. In the new area the hopes were high. My guide explained he had seen 5 big ones one week earlier, and normally they should be around.

This afternoon we only spotted females, but the maral bugling was present, so we tried calling. No respons here either.

The next morning we decided to try some stalking. Slow stalking through the siberian larch forest towards bugling maral was quite an experience.

We heard one that sounded nice enough to try for. The wind was perfect and we started a slow progress. Trying to walk as quitely as possible was difficult due to branches. So we removed our boots and kept on going. Slowly, slowly we cut the distances. We couldn't be more than 100 meters from the maral, but because of dense undergrowth we couldn't see more than half that distance. The bugling stopped and the wind wasn't perfect anymore. Just as I started to think we didn't have a chance my guide caught a glimpse of him... I saw him too, and he wasn't more than 45 meters away. He was on half alert. I could see that he wasn't the monster maral I had been dreaming about, but I didn't care much. I shouldered my rifle and gave it a go. It was clear the maral was hit hard, but I didn't take any chances and give him another shot. He dropped and rolled 30 meters down a slope before coming to a rest.. Wow!
I was so eager to getting a closer look that I almost ran over to him. What a great looking animal and what a great hunt!
Here's Nicolai posing with my stag.

And here's yours truly in a very proud moment. Smiler

After skinning and trophy care we packed out some meat and headed back to the tent. Now, all I needed was a nice ibex! It was still three days of hunting left, but I couldn't avoid a sneaking feeling that this might not happen.

A quick meal and we were ready to hunt again. On a large boulder overlooking a big valley we set up for the afternoon.

No ibex here either, but another breathtaking view for sure..

After two days in this area we packed out again the next morning for a last try for ibex. We also needed to get the maral cape down for salting. Here's me ready to descend from the mountain, happy but with a bit of ibex frustration.. Smiler

After repacking in base camp we moved quickly to another and final area. It was Tuesday afternoon, and our time frame was limited. By Wednesday evening we had to be back in base camp to start the long journey back to Norway.

We sat up a spike camp with a tent only 30 minutes from the river and went out to glass. We did see some females this evening, but still no rams. My hopes got smaller and smaller, but I was tired and slept quite well this night anyway. Before light the next morning we were up and ate breakfast. Just as light started to erupt we headed out.
We hadn't glassed for more than half an hour when Nicolai found a small ram. Too small, even for the last day.. Nicolai hadn't brought his own binos, so he used mine. We moved a bit and glassed again. Actually I wanted us to move higher, but I trusted my guide and kept calm. We sat on each side of a small boulder. Nicolai looking one direction with my Leica and me glassing with my scope in the other direction.
Suddenly he whispered. I carefully looking over to him, and he signalized with his hands that he saw three rams. I crawled over ever so gently. From his body laguage I understood that one was a shooter. I got into position right next to him. There they was! Three rams resting within rifle reach..
I got the Leica Geovid and ranged the distance. 238 meters.. Ok! "Distance, ok", I said.
I chambered a round and got into a steady position. I had zeroed my rifle at 100 meters and knewed that my bullet would drop around 23-24 cm at 250.
"When he stands up, rais that reticle some 20 cm and squeeze", I thought to myself.
Suddenly they all rose, and the big one started walking very slowly down toward a small valley. I aimed and fired.. I heard the bullet strike, but the ram started running. I fired another round that missed the animal completely. Then he was gone..
I had bad feeling. I knew I had hit the ram, but not exactly were. Did I remember to compensate enough? Then we saw the two small rams running up a distant hill, but the big one was not the be seen. maybe he was down? We went to were the animal had been standing, but couldn't find any blood. We walked slowly in the direction the animal had escaped. After 100 meters the ram suddenly jumped up and started running. At 100 meters and full speed I fired twice and apparently hit him once, but he kept going.
We found his tracks and some blood. Then more and more.. "Kaput", said Nicolai.. "Kaput".. It was like music to me ears to hear him say that. After another 200 meters of tracking we found him laying down. He managed to struggle to his feet, but I was on to him and gave him the final shot. He fell over, kicked twice and was finally dead.
I was very happy, even though a bit angry on myself for so bad shooting. Every animal deserves better, but every now and then a hunter make mistakes..

On the final day I got my ram, and it was a very special moment to sit down beside him..

Three of the five fired shots had hit the ram. The first shot had been very low, but breaking one of the front legs and cutting through the lowest parts of one lung. One of the shots fired at high speed had hit the poor animal right in the jaw, but the last shot was right on the shoulder..

With horns measuring 101,5 and 98,5 cm it was a great animal. In this area they don't grow much bigger.

We took photos, caped him and packed out all of the meat. We were tired, but happy when getting to Jenisey for the final trip to base camp.

Back at base camp I meet up with the other hunters for the first time of the hunt. They had all been succesful. We did use hours and hours to retell stories for each other.
Morten, Yngve and Yngves guide Anatolie in discussion.

The group of six shot 5 ibex, two maral stags, one roe buck and one brown bear.

Here's Yngve with his brown bear scull.

Dag with his beautiful roe buck.

We were a tired, but happy group that started the long way back to Norway the next morning!

Anders

Hunting and fishing DVDs from Mossing & Stubberud Media: www.jaktogfiskedvd.no

..and my blog at: http://andersmossing.blogspot.com

Posts: 1959 | Location: Norway | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Wow!!!, That´s wilderness hunting all right thumb

Gongratulation Anders, great trophies, and well deserved it seems.
( That way of camping reminds me of my Army days, nothing for my old bones I´m afarid Wink )

Breath taking landscape as well, this must be an experience of a lifetime!

Arild Iversen.

Posts: 1877 | Location: Southern Coast of Norway. | Registered: 02 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Super story and pictures Anders - Siberian mountains in September, does it get any better? A heartfelt Weidmannsheil on hard earned trophies!

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of mouse93
posted Hide Post
thumb beer

Posts: 2027 | Location: Slovenia | Registered: 28 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like an real adventure ! Well done.

Seloushunter

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your great adventure and thanks for posting!

Posts: 1459 | Location: north-west Italy | Registered: 16 April 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, what an adventure! That ibex was super for sure. Thanks for sharing it.
Those 'accomodations' with the plastic tarps aren't for the meek or mild. Been there/done that in Alaska in November with bears and sleet and snow. Brrrrr
Your English is quite good as well. One correction though, we refer to something chilly as having goose 'bumps' (like what a plucked goose's skin looks like). I think you used goose 'bombs'.
Was your hunting mostly a days walk from base camp or were you further out than that?

Posts: 3456 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 17 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! That is some adventure.

Posts: 55 | Location: Kansas | Registered: 10 May 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! I appreciate your comments. It was fantastic. But like one of the hunters said. No one ever goes to Siberia voluntarily. One is beeing banished to such an area! Smiler

quote:
Originally posted by bluefin:
One correction though, we refer to something chilly as having goose 'bumps' (like what a plucked goose's skin looks like). I think you used goose 'bombs'.
Was your hunting mostly a days walk from base camp or were you further out than that?

Big Grin You're absolutely right! I didn't experience any goose bombs! That would have been something special.. Big Grin

The areas we hunted was mostly an hour by boat from base camp, and then 4-6 hours walking. And when we got to the top it wasn't that hard. Slow walking, glassing and so on..
But since I changed area three times, I sure did a lot of walking.. Smiler

Anders

one of us
Picture of solvi
posted Hide Post
Anders, you lucky bast***,
This has to be an adventure of a lifetime,
Sleeping in a plastic bag in the mountains of Siberia,
rotflmo
Congratulation, great animals

Skype username
solvijoh

Posts: 497 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 27 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Great report and photos, thank you for posting.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9376 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jon2
posted Hide Post
Anders

Fabulous and very enjoyable reading.

Congratulations and thank you for posting.

Posts: 596 | Location: Cheshire, England | Registered: 06 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BrettAKSCI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anders:
Big Grin You're absolutely right! I didn't experience any goose bombs! That would have been something special.. Big Grin

I've stepped in a lot of "goose bombs" in my life and there's nothing special about them!!!! Big Grin Congratulations on the hunt and nice report!!!

Brett

DRSS
Life Member SCI
Life Member NRA
Life Member WSF

Rhyme of the Sheep Hunter
May fordings never be too deep, And alders not too thick; May rock slides never be too steep And ridges not too slick.
And may your bullets shoot as swell As Fred Bear's arrow's flew; And may your nose work just as well As Jack O'Connor's too.
May winds be never at your tail When stalking down the steep; May bears be never on your trail When packing out your sheep.
May the hundred pounds upon you Not make you break or trip; And may the plane in which you flew Await you at the strip.
-Seth Peterson

Posts: 4551 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 21 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Dom
posted Hide Post
Nice report Anders, Waidmannsheil! Sounds like you had quite the adventure there and that would be a very interesting hunt. When you said you were a 'little' chilly at night you were probably closer to freezing your axx off! Dom.

-------- There are those who only reload so they can shoot, and then there are those who only shoot so they can reload. I belong to the first group. Dom ---------

Posts: 728 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 15 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Excellent work on what was by apearances not an easy hunt.

Congratulations!

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done! Congratulations on the hunt of a lifetime. Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 807 | Location: East Texas | Registered: 03 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
You sir, are a true hunter. Great, honest report. The scenery pictures are amazing; you were really "up there amongst 'em".

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Kamo Gari
posted Hide Post
Freaking fantastic report, and hunt! Big congrats Anders, and thank you for sharing it with us!

KG

Hunting: I'd kill to participate.

Posts: 2897 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kamo Gari:
Freaking fantastic report, and hunt! Big congrats Anders, and thank you for sharing it with us!

KG

+1

One of Us
Picture of L. David Keith
posted Hide Post
Great report and well done Anders! The Stags are great and I'm really jealous of the Ibex! What a trip.
Good hunting,
David

Gray Ghost Hunting Safaris
http://grayghostsafaris.com Phone: 615-860-4333
Email: hunts@grayghostsafaris.com
NRA Benefactor
DSC Professional Member
SCI Member
RMEF Life Member
NWTF Guardian Life Sponsor
NAHC Life Member
Rowland Ward - SCI Scorer
Took the wife the Eastern Cape for her first hunt:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6881000262
Hunting in the Stormberg, Winterberg and Hankey Mountains of the Eastern Cape 2018
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4801073142
Hunting the Eastern Cape, RSA May 22nd - June 15th 2007
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=810104007#810104007
16 Days in Zimbabwe: Leopard, plains game, fowl and more:
http://forums.accuratereloadin...=212108409#212108409
Natal: Rhino, Croc, Nyala, Bushbuck and more
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6341092311
Recent hunt in the Eastern Cape, August 2010: Pics added
http://forums.accuratereloadin...261039941#9261039941
10 days in the Stormberg Mountains
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7781081322
Back in the Stormberg Mountains with friends: May-June 2017
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6001078232

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading" - Thomas Jefferson

Every morning the Zebra wakes up knowing it must outrun the fastest Lion if it wants to stay alive. Every morning the Lion wakes up knowing it must outrun the slowest Zebra or it will starve. It makes no difference if you are a Zebra or a Lion; when the Sun comes up in Africa, you must wake up running......

"If you're being chased by a Lion, you don't have to be faster than the Lion, you just have to be faster than the person next to you."

Posts: 6804 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 18 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fallow Buck
posted Hide Post
Anders,

Great stuff mate. that looks t be an awesome place to hunt. I've always hankered for hunting the mountains but I think I'd need to go in for some serious training to get in shape if that's what it is all about!!

Great pics too,
FB

Posts: 4096 | Location: London | Registered: 03 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a great trip. Thanks for the wonderful reports. I would love to see that country again one day.

ddj

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back - Robert Ruark

Posts: 966 | Location: Northwest Iowa | Registered: 10 June 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
One of the best reports I have ever read !!!
After so much effort you sure deserved that GREAT ibex !!!!!

Increadible place...thanks

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on a great trip and thanks for sharing it with us.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, you got some exelent trophies to be proud of clap

The view of the ridges reminds me of the landscape in nec-perse` area in Idaho(in a smaller scale offcourse)

Thanks for the report!

Posts: 93 | Location: Norway | Registered: 12 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Anders

That must have been a rewarding hunt.

Posts: 389 | Location: Limpopo, South Africa | Registered: 13 November 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
I really appreciate your kind comments! Smiler
And I'm glad you enjoyed it.

This was a great adventure indeed. The only downside is that I'm now officially a nut for mountain game! And most of those kind of hunts doesn't fit well with my economic situation.. Smiler

Anders

One of Us
Picture of Ahmed Sultan
posted Hide Post
Great hunt, well done. Lovely photos as well, thanks for sharing.

Ahmed Sultan

One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted Hide Post
Anders,

Thanks so much for sharing your awesome hunt. Reports from remote places set my to dreaming of getting out there, some day.

Thank you again!

"You only gotta do one thing well to make it in this world" - J Joplin

Posts: 1129 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of sherpi
posted Hide Post
Til lykke. This is a dream hunt. Great scenery. This is a kind of hunt I would like to do.

Sauer and Zeiss, perfect match.
Sherpi

Posts: 134 | Location: Iceland | Registered: 01 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Well done Anders, my friend. Not only a great hunt but a true wilderness adventure. Thanks for taking to to share your hunt in the wilds of Siberia!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
well done on a good hard hunt with unreal pics and landscape well done to all well earned trophys

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very cool....congratulations. I'd love to have that opportunity someday.

Posts: 2717 | Location: NH | Registered: 03 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, great hunt. But it was totally illegal. That was the territory of Sayano-Shushenskii Nature Reservation. http://www.unesco.org/mabdb/br...code=RUS+09&mode=all The hunting (even presence) is strictly prohibited.

If you can tell me name of company in Russia they will be charged in crime.

It seems your hunting was masked as biological expedition. Unfortunately that still happens in some regions of Russia.

Posts: 637 | Location: Moscow, Russia | Registered: 13 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of londonhunter
posted Hide Post
Are you sure Roman?

I hunted in Karelia 1.5 months ago as a guest and obviously I did not pay a penny. But during my stay in Olonest my host did say there are unrully gangs posing as outfitters luring westerners into the region to hunt for foreign exhcange. He also mentioned that they are masked as scientific expedition.

Roman did you hunt your bear in karelia we may have common friends. PM since I will going back there on a yearly basis from next season.

My bear skin is in Moscow at the moment I just hope the quality of the workmanship is up to scratch.

Posts: 1661 | Location: London | Registered: 14 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure this is a totally legal hunt. The hunting area was on one side of the Jenisey river while the Nature Reservation area is on the other.

The guides we used works as guards as wells as guides in the hunting area.
This have been arranged for 15 years now and is not through any Russian Company.

If you contact the above mentioned arranger I guess you'll get better answers. Smiler

Anders

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
not through any Russian Company

You have no legal opportunity to bring rifle in Russia without invitation from russian company.
quote:
Are you sure Roman?

As I can see on billboard and route, it was reserve territory. If Anders tell me name of russian company or personals I will say it more correctly. I have mentioned about this hunt to russian branch of WWF, they started their investigation.

Posts: 637 | Location: Moscow, Russia | Registered: 13 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Roman did you hunt your bear in karelia we may have common friends.

I hunt bears in Karelia every year, but not through any outfitters.
quote:
I just hope the quality of the workmanship is up to scratch

It depends on taxidermist, who is doing it for your?

one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Roman BGH:
quote:
not through any Russian Company

You have no legal opportunity to bring rifle in Russia without invitation from russian company.

I guess there's is a Russian Company involved in one way or the other, but I don't know their name. All was sorted out through the norwegian outfitter/booking agent as mentioned above.

We went through two "check points" with guards along the Jenisey river. And as told the hunting area was on the other side of the reserve.

Anders

One of Us
Picture of profyhunter
posted Hide Post
@Anders!

Waidmannsheil!!! Super -Story! Super - Hunt!

quote:
Originally posted by mho:
Super story and pictures Anders - Siberian mountains in September, does it get any better? A heartfelt Weidmannsheil on hard earned trophies!

- mike

Mike!
I have nothing to add ...
beer

Phon: +498419819241
Fax: +498419819245
http://www.hunt-club-taiga.de/index.php

Posts: 556 | Location: Germany Kazakstan Kyrgyzstan | Registered: 29 October 2009Reply With Quote