New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kathmando Leopard
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 67110 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
makes one wonder which are the animal

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excuse my French but they are Savage bastards. There have been numerous such encounters in India too......makes my blood boil. The problem in India and that part of the world is that no monetary value has ever been put on wildlife. So there is no value for any of these animals! Except the governments wisdom of ban hunting. As one high up forest official told me "Sir there is no hunting allowed now and we cannot protect our wildlife, imagine what would happen if we allowed hunting"!

I tried my best to explain, but he was powerless to change anything!

Posts: 2541 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
When one considers recent news reports on how their women are treated, wild animals do not stand a chance.

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ozhunter
posted Hide Post
"The issue of deadly wild animal attacks is said to be particularly acute in so-called buffer zones where human settlements and national parks border one another."

No doubt the Leopard left the Reserve looking for food to substitute his food that has been Poached out.
Generally, Nepalese are quite pleasant people.

Posts: 5886 | Location: Sydney,Australia  | Registered: 03 July 2005Reply With Quote