THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ASIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Asian Hunting Forum    travel thru asia with firearms questions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

travel thru asia with firearms questions
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
one option for me to get to South Africa (May 2015)from Canada is to fly thru Bejing. Has anyone gone this route or know if there might be problems with firearms. looks like about 9 hour lay over but luggage SHOULD be checked thru. is there anything i have to do like declare the firearms even if i am just transiting. Going thru Bejing outbound and Hongkong on the return.

thanks

Smokey
Smokey

Posts: 160 | Location: Whitehorse Yukon Canada | Registered: 20 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I really don't know, but China does not feel like the most gun-friendly country...

Air Condor used to fly from Whitehorse to Frankfurt, and Air Namibia flyes direct to Windhoek from there. Both Air Namibia and South African Airways have several direct flights to Johannesburg.

That is the route I would follow...

Posts: 874 | Location: Madrid-Spain | Registered: 03 July 2000Reply With Quote