THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM ASIAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Asian Hunting Forum    Bikini-wearing huntress slammed for graphic pics posing with goat she slaughtered
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bikini-wearing huntress slammed for graphic pics posing with goat she slaughtered
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/ne...med-graphic-25313463

Link to article, photos, and before you ask, yes there is a picture of her in a bikini.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9372 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She can do no wrong.

Posts: 190 | Location: rockdale, texas | Registered: 01 October 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of chuck375
posted Hide Post
I'm a fan Smiler Let me be clear I don't want to see any of the male hunters on this forum wearing Speedos though.

Regards,

Chuck

"There's a saying in prize fighting, everyone's got a plan until they get hit"

Michael Douglas "The Ghost And The Darkness"

Posts: 4731 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: 01 January 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I enlarged the photo with the moose cow as much as possible, but still couldn't make out what the stainless-barreled rifle she's holding is. It is a model that is unfamiliar to me. Anyone know?

(It's sad, but I guess that in your old age you become more interested in photos of a dead moose than a blonde in a Bikini.)

Posts: 13235 | Location: Henly, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Who is "slamming her"? A bunch of Biden loving, whiny ass, anti gun, liberal Democrats. So who cares what they waste their pathetic, worthless lives on?

Posts: 126 | Location: Lake Havasu City, Arizona | Registered: 06 October 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stonecreek:
I enlarged the photo with the moose cow as much as possible, but still couldn't make out what the stainless-barreled rifle she's holding is. It is a model that is unfamiliar to me. Anyone know?

(It's sad, but I guess that in your old age you become more interested in photos of a dead moose than a blonde in a Bikini.)

Ain't that the truth!

Zeke

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kathi:
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/ne...med-graphic-25313463

Link to article, photos, and before you ask, yes there is a picture of her in a bikini.

Kathi:
I believe I speak for all the gentlemen here on AR: A bikini pic is far less important than the hunt story, or knowing the huntress as good human being, her intrinsic and spiritual value as a lady, knowing the details of her rifle, and evaluating her progress through life. Just to admire her in a bikini would lower the fine men on AR to the low life of the world--which we are not.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm more offended that she slaughtered the goat. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1595 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Speak for yourself cal pappas!

Posts: 190 | Location: rockdale, texas | Registered: 01 October 2021Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ah yes, "The Dreary Blah" leftist woke social agitating chip wrapper and bog roll for the marxist masses.....

What they're actually achieving since it became frowned upon to put naked girls in the pages of such educated tomes, is to at least get a picture of a girl in a swimsuit to sell their BS rag.

Posts: 210 | Location: Misplaced Yorkshireman | Registered: 21 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Don't worry about it ROLANK----the liberals are trying very hard to make this a UNISEX WORLD!

Hip

Posts: 1829 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Indeed! Have you seen the new 4473 forms? They now have 3 choices in the sex category. REALLY! Male, Female, + Non-Binary. Don't ask me how non-binary applies but I think I get the picture.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
She wasn't posing in the Bikini next to any of the animals she killed. The only reason they would have done such a thing is click bait. No one is going to be interested in a headline that reads "Woman shoots Goat". Who cares.

I say good for her. Hunting is on the decline and women are a growing segment of both shooting and hunting.

Posts: 743 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: 23 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
You're right, sex sells.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stonecreek:

I believe that the make and model of the rifle is mentioned in article.

In reading through the article I noticed something that these antis seem to do in almost every hit piece: they imply that whatever the hunter is doing is widely acknowledged to be “wrong” from a moral, legal, or ethical standpoint.

For instance: the article asks why she “brazenly” posed with the moose, as though she was posing with a pile of drugs that she had smuggled.

Not to mention how they incorrectly imply that an animal shouldn’t be hunted because “world wide hunting quotas are down compared to historical levels”. The fact that there is still quota shows that this is not correct.

I guess the question that this raises is whether hunters should hide their identity(blurring our faces) and/or refraining from posting any photos online. I just wonder if we aren’t playing right into the antis hands by hiding hunting from the public, as though we have done something wrong in killing an animal.

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
Jason,
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Lolipop? Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36626 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The headline is pretty silly. Most young women wear something similiar to the beach. Her bikini isn't even that small. Is the story that a women that hunts also wears a smimming suit sometimes? Oh! Heaven forbid!!!!!!!!!! What BS.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12869 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote