New
Find
Notify
Tools

Russia Hunting
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I wonder is anybody going to hunt Russia in 2022 for Moose, Bear and the various Sheeps ?

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hear Ukraine is very popular . Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was seriously considering a hunt in Russia...but no longer. It is too bad the honest and hardworking outfitters and guides throughout Russia are negatively affected by their government's decisions.

Posts: 223 | Location: South Dakota, USA | Registered: 27 March 2012Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't think joking about Ukraine hunting is on.I have an Australian friend who had a quality hunt set up wrecked and his Ukraine friends in the area there lives wrecked. Number one part of returning to Russia to hunt is;
If your from a country that has sanctioned Russia forget it. If only Alexei Navalny was to take over we may well be able to return much much sooner.

Posts: 18 | Location: NT Australia | Registered: 29 January 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Maybe we go hunt Russians instead of the sheep or moose or bear....

Posts: 10146 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote