THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    New England Upland Season review

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New England Upland Season review
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
The season is pretty much over for me and my Setters. It was a great year in Vermont and Western Massachusetts. We got into plenty of partridge, woodcock and the odd stocked pheasant too. The dogs really did great; I am blessed to have a brace of great grouse dogs!

The October base of operations in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom

Some Vermont and Berkshires coverts

The birds

It's all about the dogs!

The red letter day that will keep the fire burning till next season

See you next fall.

"I speak of Africa and golden joys; the joy of wandering through lonely lands; the joy of hunting the mighty and terrible lords of the wilderness, the cunning, the wary and the grim."
Theodore Roosevelt, Khartoum, March 15, 1910

Posts: 250 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 02 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of collector
posted Hide Post
Wow...beautiful pictures !!!

Posts: 947 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With Quote