THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    grouse hunt in upper pennisula michian

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

grouse hunt in upper pennisula michian
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
What are the prospects this year around Watersmeet, Bruce's crossing, crystal river area. Have a pup that needs to be in birds. Thanks for any info.

No matter where you go or what you do there you are! Yes tis true and tis pity but pity tis, tis true.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good grouse population around Bruce Crossing area. I have a camp there.

"shoot quick but take your time"

Posts: 451 | Location: drummond island MI USA | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Does Tulppo's still have the annual wildgame dinner in Bruce Crossing???

Posts: 2097 | Location: Gainesville, FL | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks have a friend been trying to get up with has camp in ewing. Thanks again for the info Going to try going later this year when rain isn't in forecast.
quote:
Originally posted by studdog:
Good grouse population around Bruce Crossing area. I have a camp there.

No matter where you go or what you do there you are! Yes tis true and tis pity but pity tis, tis true.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The wild game dinner I believe is put on by the sportmans club and held at the legion hall in Bruce's. Don;t know the date.

"shoot quick but take your time"

Posts: 451 | Location: drummond island MI USA | Registered: 03 March 2006Reply With Quote