Find
Notify
Tools

ARGENTINA DUCKS SEASON 2016
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Many AR members hunted ducks with us among them rjanz ,patricio gaudiano ,leo pfadt and others .This season each hunter can harvest 200 ducks easily each morning .Some hunters shot 1000 shells in a morning ,this speaks about the number of ducks we have .Many photos on my fb juan pablo pozzi .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
posted Hide Post
Looks like a lot of fun

Posts: 19392 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lot of fun ,shooting and work .The good news of this season is we didnt need to bait or anything ,just millions of ducks flying in 10000thousands has lagoon .Each client took 200 ducks at least in a morning .

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post
Juan fantastic ! Great pics and congratulations on a great business.

What are you doing with all the ducks ? Is there a good taxidermy that does birds well that you know / use.

Charlie

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2261 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Hellow Charlie ,we eat all the ducks ,between farmers guides and clients. We cook in several manners even cold with olive oil as apetizer .
There mare many good taxidermists .If you look at my fb you can see some clients took over 200 ducks in a morning .Hope to see you soon my friend there are many ducks ,partriges doves and pidgeons .Many mny different species .

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

posted Hide Post
Im back in Spain again thinking in Polo now nut we have another sucessful safari with drJuan Pablo Pozzi Zurbriggen from LOS DOGOS My outfitter was a well known international hunter from Madrid and this was our 3rd safari with Juan. His services were wonderful. Not only was he at the airport to pick us up but made sure we made it through past security upon leaving before he left us.Everybody know him so everything was easy .

My country is beautiful im argentine leaving in spain on a polo country club, the animals were plentiful and a well managed free ranging not easy to hunt but besides killing many birds we harvested 5 black bucks . The stories of Juans life and experiences was the highlight on top of the expedition .Hes a famous laparoscopic surgeon ,crack shot ,ex military scout ,and well know trainer of spec ops units ,so the chating by the fireplace was unveliable .

Ducks and doves and pidgeons can be counted by millions ,we shot 500 shells at least each morning ,and please dont ask how many ducks i harvested ,because i missed a lot .

The food and drink were great and I think they fed us 8 times a day. I gain a lot of weigth .

I really can't say enough good things my friends Flavia and Juan.

posted Hide Post
one of us
posted 06 June 2016 08:54 Hide Post
I have also hunted with juan, and will do so again... He is great to be with...

Although if he asks you if you think he can make it down a certain road...... ALWAYS SAY NO hahahaha Roll Eyes digginPatricio se empantano conmigo tambien y cinco españoles vestidos como señoritos Roll Eyes

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The food looks as good as the hunting!

DRSS &
Bolt Action Trash

Posts: 860 | Location: Arizona + Just as far as memory reaches | Registered: 04 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
Jeje ,yes indded many clients compained that gained weigth here ....and that my wifes makes them eat too much beer

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
posted 18 May 2016 08:34 Hide Post
I was there last week and can confirm the quality of the hunt as well as the high level of service offered by juan pablo.. The food is delicious as well.

Posts: 586 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005THANK YOU PATRICIO I LIVE JUST OF HUNTING ,AND ANY CLIENT TO LOS DOGOS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME .

Posts: 108 | Location: Cordoba | Registered: 15 July 2013Reply With Quote