THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Beretta A400 Xplor Light 12GA, 3"

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Beretta A400 Xplor Light 12GA, 3"
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I had my wife order me one and wanted to know what you all thought of them I am deployed so I will miss this bird season but hopefully next year I will get to use it on some birds or maybe some ptarmigan this spring.

Posts: 166 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of collector
posted Hide Post
It is going to be a great gun....I don't think you will be disappointed. Beretta has used all the high tech stuff for this one...it can even shoot the 3 1/2" goose loads....and it comes with a recoil system installed in the stock. Should be a lot of fun.

I have not seen any camo versions yet...so that would be a must in my opinion if you are planning on doing any waterfowl hunts in salt marshes.

Posts: 947 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 12 November 2008Reply With Quote