THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM BIRD SHOOTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Bird Shooting    Offer to hunt pheasants with me in SD along with your dogs

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Offer to hunt pheasants with me in SD along with your dogs
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
(also posted under the Dogs Forum)

Folks:

I have a pheasant hunting lease in the Presho/Kennebec area of SD. Have been hunting this property for some years now. If you have a solid bird dog or two and would be interested in hunting pheasants in one of SD's prime pheasant areas you are more than welcome (as my guest) to buddy up with me and hunt this property at no cost to you except for your local lodging, meals etc. Please PM me if you are interested.

Posts: 172 | Location: Jackson, New Jersey | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Shikaribabu,

We have German shorthairs and Labs that we hunt with. I have hunted Kennebec and Presho many times. How big is your lease and where is it located from kennebec? How many hunters are in your party?

Hawkeye47

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hawkeye

The lease is approx. 2000 acres. It is situated in Presho roughly 6 miles from Hutch's.

Posts: 172 | Location: Jackson, New Jersey | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted that area and would love to try it again with my three other buddies and our three labs. We would be interested in the later, November or December time frame.

Pm coming.

Jim

Jim Kobe
10841 Oxborough Ave So
Bloomington MN 55437
Professional member American Cusom Gunmakers Guild

Posts: 5503 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: 10 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Shikaribabu,
I sent you a PM on June 10th.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
PM response sent.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi, I will definitively give you a call this year when Im coming through if thats ok with you. I usually hunt around SD and ND for a few weeks by my self every year...

Posts: 589 | Location: Austin TX, Mexico City | Registered: 17 August 2005Reply With Quote