ACCURATERELOADING.COM MUZZLELOADING BIG GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Muzzleloading Big Game Hunting    Re: Won 50 cal Winnie Inline at SCI banquet..now what?

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Won 50 cal Winnie Inline at SCI banquet..now what?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
PAHunter, That u-shaped tool might be for removing the wedge if that piece has one.
However,Were I you,I would double check your hunting regs as I seem to recall someone on another board saying that it was Flintlock only in the Bow season. I am probably wrong, but it doesn't hurt to be positive. derf

Posts: 3450 | Location: Aldergrove,BC,Canada | Registered: 22 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hi Derf:

Nope.... as of last year in PA, Anterless deer, muzzleloader season,QUOTE FROM REGS....Any muzzleloader long-gun with fllintlock, in-line or percussion ignition, 44 caliber or larger. Scope sights permitted. October 18 to the 25th in 2003. Anterless deer permit required.

Don't know what or when 2004 is yet.

Regards.... PA New Muzzlewloader fan..

Posts: 1015 | Location: PA | Registered: 08 June 2002Reply With Quote