New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where to find Black Mag
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have about 1.5 lb. of black mag powder left that I bought years ago. They then went out of buisness but I haerd that they are back. Where can Black Mag II be obtained?

Posts: 187 | Location: eastern USA | Registered: 06 September 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Midsouth and Cabela's carry it.

WHUT?

Posts: 371 | Location: Missouri, USA | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I do not believe Black Mag2 is available any longer; however Magkor is back with Black Mag3 (which I suspect is finer than BM2). Works great in my stainless Omega .50. Access site at:www.magkor.com. phone (407) 682-4742.

Posts: 207 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: 31 August 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
oops, thanks - I didn't notice the BM2

WHUT?

Posts: 371 | Location: Missouri, USA | Registered: 25 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had real good contact results with Magkor before the holidays but lately I am not getting any response to my attempts to contact them. I am curious as to whether they took a long holiday. They assured me that they are here to stay this time. I hope so as the BM3 is the best thing I have shot in my Omega to date.

Posts: 207 | Location: Mesa, Arizona | Registered: 31 August 2004Reply With Quote