ACCURATERELOADING.COM MUZZLELOADING BIG GAME HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Muzzleloading Big Game Hunting    Cabela's Haken rear sight replacement parts

Moderators: Mark
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cabela's Haken rear sight replacement parts
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Thought I would post this here instead of on the Gunsmithing forum. I have a Cabela's sporterized hawken rifle. I recently lost the screw and spring that adjust the rear sight for elevation. Does anyone know where I can find replacement parts for this particular sight? Looks like a Williams sight, but I didn't see anything on their website short of buying the whole sight. Nothing on Cabela's website either.

Thanks in advance,
John

Posts: 102 | Location: Kingsport, TN | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Your best bet would be to contact Williams and see if they'll sell you replacement parts.
Just because it's not listed doesn't mean they won't sell you what you need.

If that fails, there are a couple of other places that offer similar sights.
A web search should bring up the companies.
They won't have the individual parts but they may sell them to you if you ask.

Let me know how this works out for you.
Send me a pm if you have any further problems with this.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks,
I'll give that a try.
John

Posts: 102 | Location: Kingsport, TN | Registered: 21 January 2005Reply With Quote