Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great! Tell Washing To PISS OFF! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes Saeed, we well known the long history you Arabs have of getting along with yourselves and others, just one big culture of love and brotherhood.

jumping

Why don't you show us how it is done? The same way you have been doing it for thousands of years. The Middle East did not end up being the shithole that it is by accident.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
Yes Saeed, we well known the long history you Arabs have of getting along with yourselves and others, just one big culture of love and brotherhood.

jumping

Why don't you show us how it is done? The same way you have been doing it for thousands of years. The Middle East did not end up being the shithole that it is by accident.

Yiu are taking over from us.

San Fran leads your lot as being cities, non liveable shit holes!

Your biggest shithead has just been indicted for many felonies.

And the shitheads voters are screaming support for him!

jumping

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66954 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think I will take San Fran before:

Yemen, Syria, Israel, Libya, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, Egypt.

What is the inflation rate in your "stable" countries such as Turkey? Around 70% I believe.

Ah, the Middle East, a peaceful culture with a long rich history to prove it.
dancing

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dunno.

To me, living there would be worse than Israel or Egypt.

Certainly a lot worse than Dubai.

That’s not saying there are not places here I would rather live than the ME- like 95% of the US.

Saeed lived here, quite a while back. Excluding the political part and trolling, I think he might have a clue.

Posts: 10602 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
skb has yet to figure out Saeed has been playing this game with anyone who will engage him since he started this site. Smiler