THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    The U.S. just took down another unmanned aircraft over the Yukon....

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The U.S. just took down another unmanned aircraft over the Yukon.... Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of cal30 1906
posted
Canada ask for assistance in shooting it down.

If it cant be Grown it has to be Mined! Devoted member of Newmont mining company Underground Mine rescue team. Carlin East,Deep Star ,Leeville,Deep Post ,Chukar and now Exodus Where next? Pete Bajo to train newbies on long hole stoping and proper blasting techniques.
Back to Exodus mine again learning teaching and operating autonomous loaders in the underground. Bringing everyday life to most individuals 8' at a time!

Posts: 3070 | Location: Northern Nevada & Northern Idaho | Registered: 09 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Apparently the Canadians weren’t capable of shooting it down over the Yukon, so we did it for them….. coffee

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13147 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yeah, why burn their kerosene and waste a missle when we would do it for free? The video I saw of the recovery looked like a typical meteorlogical weather balloon. Probably released from a polar weather station. Total bullshit from a bullshit administration.

quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Apparently the Canadians weren’t capable of shooting it down over the Yukon, so we did it for them….. coffee

Posts: 3674 | Location: SC,USA | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 300shooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bobster:
Yeah, why burn their kerosene and waste a missle when we would do it for free? The video I saw of the recovery looked like a typical meteorlogical weather balloon. Probably released from a polar weather station. Total bullshit from a bullshit administration.

quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:

Wait, don't shoot down a balloon...bad.

Shoot down a balloon bad.

Make up your fooken mind old man.

Posts: 686 | Location: Texas | Registered: 08 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Next thing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgLDy2Z6_Y

A Man Tied 42 Helium Balloons To A Lawn Chair And Took Flight – But Disaster Struck At 16,000 Feet

A better plan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtWJ3NPaedQ

David Blaine Ascension

DAVID BLAINE - ASCENSION is all about capturing that dream, where he David goes 25000 feet in the air using a couple of helium balloons and skydives back.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19674 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Canada is run by a stupid fuckwit who likes to take his citizens guns from them.

But incapable of doing anything useful to protect them!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Yep….

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Come on guys, our government claims it was a NORAD airplane that shot the object down. they wouldn't stretch the truth, would they ? Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1586 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
And there seems to be another one the Air Force cannot find!

So they closed the air space!

The Chinks have just discovered how inadequate your defenses are! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66946 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
In fact it was a NORAD sortie of two Canadian CF-18s and two American F-22’s. An American F-22 took the shot, which doesn’t surprise me one bit. When have you ever been hunting with an American that he didn’t hog the shot?

But why tell the truth when you can spin it into a slimy bit of propaganda?

Oh, and Grizzly Adams? Next time you get down to Coutts, don’t stop to blow your air horn - just cross and keep right on going. One less quisling is always a good thing.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

A source for this. The few stories I've read don't mention it.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1168 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of pointblank
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:
In fact it was a NORAD sortie of two Canadian CF-18s and two American F-22’s. An American F-22 took the shot, which doesn’t surprise me one bit. When have you ever been hunting with an American that he didn’t hog the shot?

Oh, and Grizzly Adams? Next time you get down to Coutts, don’t stop to blow your air horn - just cross and keep right on going. One less quisling is always a good thing.

I always let the Canadian shoot first. Chances are, he’ll miss anyway. jumping

Posts: 2073 | Registered: 28 September 2006Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pointblank:
I always let the Canadian shoot first. Chances are, he’ll miss anyway. jumping

I am certain you meant it as a joke, but after hunted with them, they put more in the first shot than most

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38463 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Canada is run by a stupid fuckwit who likes to take his citizens guns from them.

Well Saeed you bang it right on !!! Our fuckwit is a complete arrogant self entitled FUCKWIT !!!!!!

Posts: 482 | Location: British Columbia Canada  | Registered: 02 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tumbleweed:

Why did they sortie American and Canadian fighters if the Canucks could do the job? Just asking for a friend…. popcorn

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sort of like yours stopping Houthi missle attacks on Abu Dabai and Riyadh?? animal

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Still missing some, " hold my beer and watch this " opportunities I think.

They're shooting balloons, at a bars minimum it should involve bets or a dare, some kind of YouTube stunt or Candid Camera.

Posts: 9091 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:

Most truth spoken on this thread!

Posts: 5699 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by buckeyeshooter:
quote:

Most truth spoken on this thread!

All I favor say "Aye"....

John in Oregon

Posts: 938 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
Still missing some, " hold my beer and watch this " opportunities I think.

They're shooting balloons, at a bars minimum it should involve bets or a dare, some kind of YouTube stunt or Candid Camera.

DOD says working find and ID the wreckage.
Be sure of your target and backstop...?

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14373 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1168 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see that last lot were not chinese. More likely to be private enterprise, most likely science based.

Posts: 4239 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
Smiler

Posts: 3256 | Location: Texas | Registered: 06 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post

~Ann

Posts: 19155 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That was a good one! yuck