Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How low can Biden go? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, when a state allows you to change gender/sex, legally you are the gender/sex. Your vital statists reflect the Lendl status.

Just like s driver’s license.

They also get new birth certificates in states that allow legal change not just physical change.

Posts: 10839 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
I wonder about the Rightists' culture war, making a big deal out of something that was declared international years ago, when we have nukes and Putin who could vaporize 500 million or more in 1/2 a day.

Their amateur attempt at impeachment was a dismal failure, they can't run on the economy, the crime rate continues to decline, ginning up a border "crisis" and culture-war bullshit is all they have to run against the President on.

So the “border crisis” is ginned up bullshit? Really? That’s strange cause the MSM sure devotes a lot of nightly coverage to the situation down south. Hard to tell about crime rates since most larger city DA’s won’t prosecute anyone short of a mass murderer. Dismissal and plea bargains are the order of the day. How many Antifa and BLM rioters did serious time?? Wink Cool

This is bullshit. As I've stated many times, my wife is a prosecutor and trust me, they don't require a mass murder for a prosecution. They spend all day every day prosecuting crimes both large and small. If they think the evidence they can put on at trial supports a conviction, the case moves forward to either a plea deal or a trial. If not, it doesn't. Those decisions have zero to do with political issues, everything to do with evidentiary issues.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15055 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
Yes, when I state allows you to change gender/sex then legally you are they gender/sex. Your vital statists reflect the Lendl status.

Just like s driver’s license.

They also get new birth certificates in states that allow legal change not just physical change.

Thats cool and all but not really how biology works.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
When a child is adopted that is not how biological works. Adoption makes it as if the biological parents never were. The legal stay of biological parent is erased. The child is treated as always being born to the adopted parents under the law.

Now, not all states allow one to change the legal status of sex/gender regardless of how much they physically, biochemistry, and socially transition.

Posts: 10839 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I wonder about the Rightists' culture war, making a big deal out of something that was declared international years ago, when we have nukes and Putin who could vaporize 500 million or more in 1/2 a day.

Their amateur attempt at impeachment was a dismal failure, they can't run on the economy, the crime rate continues to decline, ginning up a border "crisis" and culture-war bullshit is all they have to run against the President on.

So the “border crisis” is ginned up bullshit? Really? That’s strange cause the MSM sure devotes a lot of nightly coverage to the situation down south. Hard to tell about crime rates since most larger city DA’s won’t prosecute anyone short of a mass murderer. Dismissal and plea bargains are the order of the day. How many Antifa and BLM rioters did serious time?? Wink Cool

This is bullshit. As I've stated many times, my wife is a prosecutor and trust me, they don't require a mass murder for a prosecution. They spend all day every day prosecuting crimes both large and small. If they think the evidence they can put on at trial supports a conviction, the case moves forward to either a plea deal or a trial. If not, it doesn't. Those decisions have zero to do with political issues, everything to do with evidentiary issues.

No, they hear it from Charlie Kirk or Alex Jones, it must be true no matter what the FBI statistics say...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9560 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
They can scream all they wish.

There is MAN!

And there is WOMAN!

only two genders!

That is how nature meant it.

Anything else, is FREAK MADE!

And Biden can stick it! rotflmo

I'll never be able to understand why it bothers you and people like the the poster of the OP. Who freaking cares? I say live and let live. They're not hurting anybody and compose what? 1% of the population?

I don't care strongly one way or the other, but maybe they're worried that some guy will act like a woman just so he can shower with their daughter maybe?

Might just as well worry about Martians kidnapping your dog.

It's not transexuals molesting kids, it's youth pastors and choir directors and cops. And elected Republican officials.

Truth.

Not truth...

Posts: 10153 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
No, not the truth, but it would be close had he added Carlos Danger to his list... rotflmo

Posts: 2928 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
They can scream all they wish.

There is MAN!

And there is WOMAN!

only two genders!

That is how nature meant it.

Anything else, is FREAK MADE!

And Biden can stick it! rotflmo

I'll never be able to understand why it bothers you and people like the the poster of the OP. Who freaking cares? I say live and let live. They're not hurting anybody and compose what? 1% of the population?

I don't care strongly one way or the other, but maybe they're worried that some guy will act like a woman just so he can shower with their daughter maybe?

Might just as well worry about Martians kidnapping your dog.

It's not transexuals molesting kids, it's youth pastors and choir directors and cops. And elected Republican officials.

Truth.

Not truth...

Truth and straight teachers.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
and clergy...

Obviously under-reported, in this case 2:1 (thousands more)
That's a minimum of 3,000 children from 6 of the 8 diocese in Pennsylvania, and that's EXCLUDING the diocese of Philadelphia...

I wonder if they got Scranton Joe?

Grand jury investigation of Catholic Church sexual abuse in Pennsylvania

The grand jury report was published on August 14, 2018.[36] It showed that 301 priests were accused of sexually abusing more than 1,000 children in the six dioceses and were routinely shuffled from parish to parish in order to avoid scrutiny.[37] The report said there are "likely thousands more victims whose records were lost or who were too afraid to come forward."[2] The majority of the victims were boys. [37]

The New York Times called the report "the broadest examination yet by a government agency in the United States of child sexual abuse in the Catholic Church."[2]

The panel had examined a half-million pages of diocesan documents and interviewed dozens of witnesses. It found that bishops and diocesan leaders aimed to avoid bad publicity and financial liability. Hundreds of known offenders were returned to active ministry after being "laundered" in "treatment facilities".[38]

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas "Ty" Beaham:
and clergy...

The grand jury report was published on August 14, 2018.[36] It showed that 301 priests were accused of sexually abusing more than 1,000 children in the six dioceses and were routinely shuffled from parish to parish in order to avoid scrutiny.[37] The report said there are "likely thousands more victims whose records were lost or who were too afraid to come forward."[2] The majority of the victims were boys. [37]

The New York Times called the report "the broadest examination yet by a government agency in the United States of child sexual abuse in the Catholic Church."[2]

The panel had examined a half-million pages of diocesan documents and interviewed dozens of witnesses. It found that bishops and diocesan leaders aimed to avoid bad publicity and financial liability. Hundreds of known offenders were returned to active ministry after being "laundered" in "treatment facilities".[38]

I think the death penalty might be a tad harsh for child molesters, unless they use a position of authority to facilitate the crime.

On the other hand, a relative of a victim who kills a molester should get every break available under the Law, and if the molester mean-mugs at them deadly force should be considered appropriate self defense.

Posts: 9560 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
and clergy...

I think the death penalty might be a tad harsh for child molesters, unless they use a position of authority to facilitate the crime.

On the other hand, a relative of a victim who kills a molester should get every break available under the Law, and if the molester mean-mugs at them deadly force should be considered appropriate self defense.

I disagree my friend. I think that death is absolutely appropriate for a kid toucher.There are people in this world that just need to be put down.The catholic church has made this something that is just overlooked, on par with cheating on the mrs at a boys trip. these are children.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zebrazapper:
quote:
quote:
and clergy...

I disagree my friend. I think that death is absolutely appropriate for a kid toucher.There are people in this world that just need to be put down.The catholic church has made this something that is just overlooked, on par with cheating on the mrs at a boys trip. these are children.

A long stretch in prison as a known molester is equitable punishment, say 50 years per offense with no parole permitted.

I generally dislike the government killing people, they just tend to get shit wrong too often. People overseas with more oil than is good for them, okay, but not American citizens.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
killpc

Shhhh....

Nobody mention the fact that those altar boy defilers come from every political and socio-economic group in America.

Sorry dogcat, Jefffive, Et alii, hate to be a wet blanket...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
killpc

Shhhh....

Nobody mention the fact that those altar boy defilers come from every political and socio-economic group in America.

Sorry dogcat, jeffive, et alii, hate to be a wet blanket...

I don't care where they come from they should be behind the wire or taking dirt naps.

Thieves sometimes give up stealing, murderers may quit killing people but two classes of criminal almost never "reform", con men and child molesters.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
"The catholic church has made this something that is just overlooked,"

Not defending the Catholic church, but they don't have a monopoly among churches. And the Boy Scouts make the church look like amateurs.

Posts: 15871 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thieves sometimes give up stealing, murderers may quit killing people but two classes of criminal almost never "reform", con men and child molesters.

How about those who grab pussy and brag about it?

Smiler

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19665 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

How about those who grab pussy and brag about it?

Smiler

Ah yes, the college years.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I repeat. How many Antifa and BLM rioters were prosecuted and did time for rioting?? Portland seemed to really favor catch and release IIRC. Isn’t it the DA’s job to bring charges? Did they do this in Portland, Minneapolis, Atlanta, etc, etc, etc?? Zero to do with political issues? Did you type that with a straight face? Also you completely glossed the mess at the border…coffee

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13143 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I repeat. How many Antifa and BLM rioters were prosecuted and did time for rioting?? Portland seemed to really favor catch and release IIRC. Isn’t it the DA’s job to bring charges? Did they do this in Portland, Minneapolis, Atlanta, etc, etc, etc?? Zero to do with political issues? Did you type that with a straight face? Also you completely glossed the mess at the border…coffee

What would it have to do with the guilt of those who broke into and ransacked our Capitol if rioting were legalized and encouraged in Portland?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

What would it have to do with the guilt of those who broke into and ransacked our Capitol if rioting were legalized and encouraged in Portland?

Nothing. Both are bad. Why each side defends the savages on the fringes is beyond me.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
It’s a common refrain from some of those charged in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol and their Republican allies: The Justice Department is treating them harshly because of their political views while those arrested during last year’s protests over racial injustice were given leniency.

Court records tell a different story.

An Associated Press review of court documents in more than 300 federal cases stemming from the protests sparked by George Floyd’s death last year shows that dozens of people charged have been convicted of serious crimes and sent to prison.

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy. More than 70 defendants who’ve been sentenced so far have gotten an average of about 27 months behind bars. At least 10 received prison terms of five years or more.

Link

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

People don't generally go to prison for property damage associated with "rioting"....

But, about 10,000 of the folks you reference were arrested.
https://www.usatoday.com/story...ted-2020/6816074001/

Remind me again what it is you do for a living and why you think you are so well-informed about how prosecutorial decisions are made?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15055 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote