Find
Notify
Tools

How low can Biden go? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Trans-sexual Predator Visible day??

Really??

Praising sexual deviants and predators... really...

However, picking Easter for this was a bit over top for being stupid, ignorant, vastly offensive...

Posts: 10153 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:

Really??

However, picking Easter for this was a bit over top for being stupid, ignorant, vastly offensive...

He didn't pick it you intolerant ass. It's been March 31 since 2009. 2020

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15055 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
Originally posted by dogcat:

Really??

He didn't pick it you intolerant ass. It's been March 31 since 2009. 2020
Their impeachment hoax flopped so they are desperate to manufacture something to attack President Biden over. Even more cynical was the kerfluffle they stirred up over the decorating guidelines for the White House Easter Egg Roll, blaming Biden for the non-discrimination rules instituted by the Egg Board during Carter's presidency and used by every Administration since, including Saint Reagan and Trump.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9560 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The hate just demonstrated to our trans citizens is why such a day is needed.

Posts: 10839 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
They can scream all they wish.

There is MAN!

And there is WOMAN!

only two genders!

That is how nature meant it.

Anything else, is FREAK MADE!

And Biden can stick it! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66938 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

There is MAN!

And there is WOMAN!

only two genders!

Yep, women have two X chromosomes and men have an X and a Y.

Except when it's not that simple.

Posts: 9560 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Jeffy, you failed to mention that the percentage of live births with XY chromosome abnormalities is WAY, WAY less than 1%- 1 in 400 male and 1 in 650 female live births… Thus the obvious attempt to pander to a very small minority. I guess the other 99.05% of Americans should go along with the delusion. 2020

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13143 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Jeffy, you failed to mention that the percentage of live births with XY chromosome abnormalities is WAY, WAY less than 1%- 1 in 400 male and 1 in 650 female live births… Thus the obvious attempt to pander to a very small minority. I guess the other 99.05% of Americans should go along with the delusion. 2020

That's still a million-and-a-half Americans, and doesn't address gender dysphoria.

Like homosexuality, damned few would "choose" to be transexual of their own free will.

I'll wager you couldn't do either if offered $5 million/yr for life.

I couldn't, my orientation was determined before I realized there were two teams, and cemented the day in fifth grade when I met Julia Long, prettiest thing that ever shat between shoes.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They are also lying that Biden has banned religious symbols on the damned Easter eggs. That's also always been the deal including during the trump years. Lying hypocrites. barf

Posts: 15871 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All this effort for a microscopic portion of the American population. I would ignore them and put my time and energy toward the most help for the most people. Why all this effort on one single turd in our national septic tank?

One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

That's still a million-and-a-half Americans, and doesn't address gender dysphoria.

Like homosexuality, damned few would "choose" to be transexual of their own free will.

I couldn't, my orientation was determined before I realized there were two teams, and cemented the day in fifth grade when I met Julia Long, prettiest thing that ever shat between shoes.

"The soft bigotry of low expectations."

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3385 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:

There is MAN!

And there is WOMAN!

only two genders!

There was an internet story last week about a pair of women who were Siamese twins.
Two heads, and only one of them was in love with the man she married.
I am barely wise enough not to wonder aloud what they do in private.
Truth is stranger than fiction (leaving aside Trump's Truth and Putin's Pravda).

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14372 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

There is MAN!

And there is WOMAN!

only two genders!

I'll never be able to understand why it bothers you and people like the the poster of the OP. Who freaking cares? I say live and let live. They're not hurting anybody and compose what? 1% of the population?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Remind me who is asking you to go along with anything? What is it you think you have to do? So, you disapprove. So what? I disapprove of everybody that's voted for or is going to vote for trump and those nitwits are doing way more damage to the country than trans people.

What is it that they do that makes you think they are deserving of such scorn?

Do you even know any transgender people?

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

So queers and trannies didn’t choose to be what they are? They were forced into life styles they didn’t want? Who forced them? Asking for an friend..Interesting……. rotflmo jumping animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

So queers and trannies didn’t choose to be what they are? They were forced into life styles they didn’t want? Who forced them? Asking for an friend..Interesting……. rotflmo jumping animal

I don't know the science.... but why would someone choose to be the object of scorn and ridicule that you folks heap on them? It makes sense to me that it is a genetic predisposition.

But, even if it's not...so what?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I know they are citizens just like me. Whatever I can do they can do.

I cannot be denied hiring based on gender. I cannot be fried based on gender.

They are certainly as a class not evil.

Posts: 10839 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Were you "forced" to be straight (assuming you are)? Or is that what you were the first time the notion of "sex" crossed your mind?

The first time you were attracted to another person sexually, was it someone of your sex, the opposite sex or an entire softball team?

Did you "choose" to be whatever you are, oe was it just the natural thing for you?

Did you never know kids that you could tell were gay, or were going to be, well before they were sexually active? Did they "choose" to be who they were or was it as natural as your sexuality?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

There is MAN!

And there is WOMAN!

only two genders!

I'll never be able to understand why it bothers you and people like the the poster of the OP. Who freaking cares? I say live and let live. They're not hurting anybody and compose what? 1% of the population?

I don't care strongly one way or the other, but maybe they're worried that some guy will act like a woman just so he can shower with their daughter maybe?

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1166 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:
quote:

There is MAN!

And there is WOMAN!

only two genders!

I don't care strongly one way or the other, but maybe they're worried that some guy will act like a woman just so he can shower with their daughter maybe?

Might just as well worry about Martians kidnapping your dog.

It's not transexuals molesting kids, it's youth pastors and choir directors and cops. And elected Republican officials.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder about the Rightists' culture war, making a big deal out of something that was declared international years ago, when we have nukes and Putin who could vaporize 500 million or more in 1/2 a day.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19665 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
I wonder about the Rightists' culture war, making a big deal out of something that was declared international years ago, when we have nukes and Putin who could vaporize 500 million or more in 1/2 a day.

Their amateur attempt at impeachment was a dismal failure, they can't run on the economy, the crime rate continues to decline, ginning up a border "crisis" and culture-war bullshit is all they have to run against the President on.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:
quote:

There is MAN!

And there is WOMAN!

only two genders!

Might just as well worry about Martians kidnapping your dog.

It's not transexuals molesting kids, it's youth pastors and choir directors and cops. And elected Republican officials.

Truth.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...a6b1f99f6d88a52&ei=6

Here’s what Trump and Biden said in their Easter messages
Story by Nick Robertson • 14h • 2 min read

https://www.npr.org/2024/03/30...hel-crandall-crocker

Trans Day of Visibility began 15 years ago. The founder is still moved by its success
MARCH 30, 20247:00 AM ET
By
Juliana Kim, Jonathan Franklin

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19665 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Their amateur attempt at impeachment was a dismal failure, they can't run on the economy, the crime rate continues to decline, ginning up a border "crisis" and culture-war bullshit is all they have to run against the President on.

So the “border crisis” is ginned up bullshit? Really? That’s strange cause the MSM sure devotes a lot of nightly coverage to the situation down south. Hard to tell about crime rates since most larger city DA’s won’t prosecute anyone short of a mass murderer. Dismissal and plea bargains are the order of the day. How many Antifa and BLM rioters did serious time?? Wink Cool

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
the “border crisis” is ginned up bullshit?

The test is that there could have been, should have been a bi-partisan remedy.

Who thwarted it for supposed political gain?

XXX

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
ginning up a border "crisis"

Except every president since 1980 have had strong opinions on better control of the border, include then senator biden

I don't expect you get many illegals in peckerwood county, and I also expect the whole county to be a "sundown" community - your opinion is meaningless

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
the “border crisis” is ginned up bullshit?

The test is that there could have been, should have been a bi-partisan remedy.

Who thwarted it for supposed political gain?

IDK .. literally ALL senate dems voted against blocking flying illegals around the country on the taxpayers dime, though

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38462 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
IDK .. literally ALL senate dems voted against blocking flying illegals around the country on the taxpayers dime, though

I'll let someone else fact check that, because I don't give a shit.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Three experts on the topic that I'll never disagree with. Veterinarians, Archaeologists, and Coroners.

Ever seen any of them have any gender confusion?

Just read the first couple of lines of any autopsy report.

Posts: 10008 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Three experts on the topic that I'll never disagree with. Veterinarians, Archaeologists, and Coroners.

Ever seen any of them have any gender confusion?

Just read the first couple of lines of any autopsy report.

Oh no! Logic!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A Vet is not qualified to give an opinion on the complexity of the human brain concerning expression of sex/gender or societal
applications of gender in a free or closed society.

I do know of a trans veterinarian.

Autopsy reports have to conform to an individual state’s gender recognition.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

So the “border crisis” is ginned up bullshit? Really? That’s strange cause the MSM sure devotes a lot of nightly coverage to the situation down south. Hard to tell about crime rates since most larger city DA’s won’t prosecute anyone short of a mass murderer. Dismissal and plea bargains are the order of the day. How many Antifa and BLM rioters did serious time?? Wink Cool

Ask Republican Senator James Lankford...

quote:
A popular commentator told me flat out, if you try to move a bill that solves the border crisis during this presidential year, I’ll do whatever I can to destroy you. Because I don’t want you to solve this during the presidential election. -
@SenatorLankford

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wonder what Will Rogers would say?

Posts: 10008 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm sure it would be true + with his usual trademark wit.

Posts: 4204 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lhyem,

Not sure anyone cares about psychiatric issues, we were talking about anatomical issues. Vets might not be qualified to address human psychosis, but they can tell boys from girls. And you didn't address Archaeologists at all. And what you are really talking about is psychosis.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
I wonder what Will Rogers would say?

To paraphrase a wonderful Texas songwriter "I think it's safe to say, Trump never met Will Rogers"

Posts: 189 | Location: Boulder mountains | Registered: 09 February 2024Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
A Vet is not qualified to give an opinion on the complexity of the human brain concerning expression of sex/gender or societal applications of gender in a free or closed society.

I do know of a trans veterinarian.

Are any of us qualified? On the other hand, who better than one with a brain of his own to analyze...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14372 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I agree TomP. That and a consensus of modern medicine.

How old were all these teams are evil people when they realized they were straight?

Nature v Nurture v chemistry.

Some balance of all three.

Bottom line the gender someone else wants or needs to express cost me nothing.

This not my life to live and the state needs to be as involved as little as possible.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:

Do they? I truly dont know. If they do thats the dumbest thing i have heard today.If they do an autopsy on me i dont think if it matters that i say im a lawn chair, pretty obvious that im a dude.