THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    A Perfect Example Of DEMOCRATS Running American Cities!

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Perfect Example Of DEMOCRATS Running American Cities! Login/Join 
Administrator
posted

Posts: 67042 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
So now you think only democrats get drunk, Saeed? You are just stirring shit.

Posts: 15883 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wymple,

No, Democrats are not the only humans who are flawed. All humans are. But Democrats are the only party in this country that has universally proved they are incompetent to govern. Categorically, across the board. From the White House, to governors, to mayors of cities, to dog catchers.

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
And the Republicans have proved to be traitorous, giving worship and cover to a demagogue who tried to violate our Constitution and overthrow the elected government.

Me, I'd rather vote for incompetents than traitors.

Posts: 6163 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Wymple,

No, Democrats are not the only humans who are flawed. All humans are. But Democrats are the only party in this country that has universally proved they are incompetent to govern. Categorically, across the board. From the White House, to governors, to mayors of cities, to dog catchers.

Bullshit

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
And the Republicans have proved to be traitorous, giving worship and cover to a demagogue who tried to violate our Constitution and overthrow the elected government.

Me, I'd rather vote for incompetents than traitors.

I do not know. The Republicans in TN have shown themselves very bad at governing.

The last two Republican Governors of KY. That I voted the, ended up with prosecutions, pardons, and the Governor la ran out of the state.

Posts: 10970 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Ahh,......no,........

We've given all these people to much power for much to long and here we are. The corruption is bipartisan.

My good friend and one of the best fathers I've ever met described his three sons: the eldest did no wrong because he feared the disapproval of his parents.
The middle child did no wrong because he feared the consequences.
The youngest child was willing to take that beating. rotflmo rotflmo rotflmo

Our "Rulers" are willing to take that beating and the truth is there is no beating.

Frankly, I think we are sunk. I think sunk because "We the People" aren't willing to set guidelines for our "Rulers", and because even if we set guidelines, we're only to happy to make exceptions for those on our side.

Posts: 9139 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Let us not forget Texas, where they offer rewards for reporting your neighbor for having an abortion! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67042 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm torn on the abortion issue. While I believe abortion is morally wrong, ultimately, it results in less Democrats, which is a moral good. I'm being facetious of course.

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Republicans always want to reference cities as bad, but never want to talk about the big picture, the whole of the states.

https://youtube.com/shorts/b_vOrZtdJnk?feature=share

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
I'm torn on the abortion issue. While I believe abortion is morally wrong, ultimately, it results in less Democrats, which is a moral good. I'm being facetious of course.

I am sure you are not any different to the majority of normal people.

No one in his right mind likes abortion.

But it does not end there.

How do you stop it?

By making it ILLEGAL?

Doesn't work.

Modern society has become overly open about practically everything people of our age consider private.

Just look at what they call "social media".

A better name is SICK MEDIA.

Where so many are actually making money out of being stupid.

Back to abortion.

Basically I don't think anyone has the right to tell anyone else what to do in this situation.

The immediate family should have a say, but never have the final decision unless the pregnant girl is underage or has some form of mental health problems.

Going as far as to offer a reward for reporting your neighbor is plain stupid, and only tells you that whoever is making the offer has no business being charge of any responsible position!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000