Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Feds getting after Buds Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Not over firearm sales, but unpaid tax of 1 million plus.

I have a real good source on this.

Posts: 10902 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Are you referring to Buds Gunshop?

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19739 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes

Posts: 10902 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've always wondered how with all the electronic interconnectedness we have now that folks get to the point where they are caught years after the fact with that kind of tax debt.

The IRS seems to be able to find minor errors quickly...

Posts: 10628 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
I've always wondered how with all the electronic interconnectedness we have now that folks get to the point where they are caught years after the fact with that kind of tax debt.

In 2021 I failed to include some 1099 income when I filed our 2020 tax returns. Neither the IRS nor the state caught the omission as of this year. Finally this year I filed amended returns. Amazing however that they nitpicked over a $37 double payment from a trust return.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1199 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:

You just dont mess with the IRS, they are the real gangsters.

In 2021 I failed to include some 1099 income when I filed our 2020 tax returns. Neither the IRS nor the state caught the omission as of this year. Finally this year I filed amended returns. Amazing however that they nitpicked over a $37 double payment from a trust return.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
You just dont mess with the IRS, they are the real gangsters.

BOOM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36614 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
They owe a distributor as well from what I hear.