New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perfect Border Security Login/Join 
one of us
posted
El Paso now has an average of 2000 invaders a day coming in

Posts: 1852 | Location: Prairieville,Louisiana, USA | Registered: 09 October 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
skb will be along to tell you it's not an invasion.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The border is obviously not being secured, it should be.

I still do not feel an invasion is the correct term.

I read the other day that 1 in 5 Venezuelans have fled the country due to the post Covid economic down turn in that country. Most of Central America is a mess right now between gangs and economic hardship. I do not blame them for striving for a better life but we cannot have open borders. I'm not sure what the answer is other than more border security. A very complex problem, I don't think a simple solution is at hand.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:

I read the other day that 1 in 5 Venezuelans have fled the country due to the post Covid economic down turn in that country. Most of Central America is a mess right now between gangs and economic hardship. I do not blame them for striving for a better life but we cannot have open borders. I'm not sure what the answer is other than more border security. A very complex problem, I don't think a simple solution is at hand.

If there was an easy solution it would be in place. I idly wonder if our southern border will be abandoned by Americans to become a DMZ.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14389 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
If there was an easy solution it would be in place

Land mines. Big Grin

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1605 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
How many a day of your ancestors invaded this land?? clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67033 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams1:
quote:
If there was an easy solution it would be in place

Land mines. Big Grin

Grizz

Bad for mule deer migration, akin to salmon fishing with dynamite.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14389 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:
Originally posted by skb:

If there was an easy solution it would be in place. I idly wonder if our southern border will be abandoned by Americans to become a DMZ.

Kind of happening right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
We overran Iraq in less than 2 weeks. That is how long it would take to secure our border now…if they were deployed for the task.

The USA government (at least current one) does not want the border secured…or we would do it. Sad to see this great country losing a battle like this on our homeland to outlaws who peddle dope and humans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36646 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote