Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Washington post does an article on a kiwi politician Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
Ive supported this guy for close to 15 years.
Interesting to see an American take on him and classical liberal politics.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...campaign=wp_opinions

Posts: 4234 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
Hey Man, sincerely, no offense meant, but who cares? "New guy" gonna take over in Iraq/ Afghanistan/ Ukraine/ Taiwan?

As I said elsewhere, the USA has 2.6 million kids playing Little League that are athletic future DOD cannon fodder.

Peanut Operators will be Peanut Operators. Thanks for being in the audience.

Posts: 9087 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scott, despite your disclaiming an intent to offend, that was an offensive post.

Kiwi politics is fair game here too.

Posts: 6094 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
Hey Man, sincerely, no offense meant, but who cares? "New guy" gonna take over in Iraq/ Afghanistan/ Ukraine/ Taiwan?

As I said elsewhere, the USA has 2.6 million kids playing Little League that are athletic future DOD cannon fodder.

What a shit post! I dont remember when but I have noticed a bit of an attitude coming from you towards me for a while. I can only presume I butt hurt You at some point and you are carrying a grudge.
My reasoning for that is that if you really didnt care, you would not have taken the time to click on a topic clearly spelled out to be about a kiwi. Or reply.
It may surprise you but some of us get bored with the train wreck that is US politics, and I simply thought a positive article about a right wing politician doing well, might be refreshing.

Posts: 4234 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shankspony:
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:

What a shit post! I dont remember when but I have noticed a bit of an attitude coming from you towards me for a while. I can only presume I butt hurt You at some point and you are carrying a grudge.
My reasoning for that is that if you really didnt care, you would not have taken the time to click on a topic clearly spelled out to be about a kiwi. Or reply.
It may surprise you but some of us get bored with the train wreck that is US politics, and I simply thought a positive article about a right wing politician doing well, might be refreshing.

Why is it a shit post?

He has his opinion on other countries, so have you.

You have not stopped criticizing other countries before!

Why don't you sort yourselves out?

After that stupid commie Horse teeth, you need years to recover.

I understand she is being paid lots of money on the talk circuits! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66923 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I Kinda had a feeling you'd be along Saeed.
You've become a one trick pony.

Ok then, he has his opinion, you have yours and I have mine. Mine is that his post was shit.
I mean really, If you cant understand why his post is shit, then I am not going to bother explaining it too you. Im simply answering with the same level of brain power you and he used in your reply's.
Horse teeth is gone. What really must get you is you will die before you get rid of your clowns.