THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Where are the best places on earth that you have been?
Page 1 2 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where are the best places on earth that you have been? Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
On an inspiring and positive thread, for a change, I figured it a good idea to share views on places that are special to you and where you would recommend and go again.

I'll start with this example. I've been to Atlin, BC twice but didn't get to explore much. The possibilities for that are vast. Do google earth and see what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...annel=ColinAlexander

Atlin, B.C.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19750 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Skyline
posted Hide Post
Best places I have been.....well, living in BC I like the Atlin country, but would have to say I like most of northern BC, the Yukon and NWT/Nunavut. I also really like the Canadian Arctic...it's beautiful.

Haven't been around much globally, but up to this point in my life I would have to say of the places I have been across the pond, I thought the Zambezi Valley in Zim was excellent. Real Africa. I also really liked Namibia because of the vast ranches and very few people.

The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who are bereft of that gift.

Posts: 1814 | Location: Northern Rockies, BC | Registered: 21 July 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Too many to mention.

Been all over the world, seen great places, met fantastic people.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66998 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Northern Tanzania- Masailand and Serengeti area.

Bale Mts in Ethiopia.

Alaska- Bristol Bay Area.

Where I live, rural Minnesota is nice, but since I live here, not what I think when you talk about experiences.

Posts: 10639 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What's now Ras Muhammed National Park off Sharm el Sheikh, but it's no doubt vastly different than when I was there over Christmas of 1982. Sharm was no more than a half-deserted village, with most of the shut-down former Israeli dive and hotel operations empty and our group of a dozen divers were literally the only divers there. I think the "Apuhara", our dive boat, may have been the only one operating, and it was certainly available if we got a whim. The ship of toilets had only been down about a year, I think.

Lots of Israeli ordnance dumped in fairly shallow water, I assume that's been cleaned up.

My understanding is that it's a little busier now.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
Germany was nice. Also the little bits of Belgium, France, and Austria that I saw. That was 1996-2000, when I was a soldier. I didn’t see enough. I would like to go back as a tourist, rather than a soldier who had to be back on base by Sunday night.

Posts: 7490 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
What's now Ras Muhammed National Park off Sharm el Sheikh, but it's no doubt vastly different than when I was there over Christmas of 1982. Sharm was no more than a half-deserted village, with most of the shut-down former Israeli dive and hotel operations empty and our group of a dozen divers were literally the only divers there. I think the "Apuhara", our dive boat, may have been the only one operating, and it was certainly available if we got a whim. The ship of toilets had only been down about a year, I think.

Lots of Israeli ordnance dumped in fairly shallow water, I assume that's been cleaned up.

My understanding is that it's a little busier now.

I was there in march 1985..diving vacation..lovely place then and great diving.. Visited Sharm 5 years ago...hotels everywhere...unrecognizable..

Posts: 3965 | Location: Vell, I yust dont know.. | Registered: 27 March 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
talking of BC in Canada, we have been to two separate places heli skiing.

Met wonderful people, with who we are still in touch.

Had a great time both occasions, and met an old friend from AR there for the first time.

I was stuck in in a place for the night because avalanche closed the road.

I mentioned this on AR, and he kindly got in touch and came over to my hotel and took me home to meet his family.

A couple of days later I invited him and his family to a helicopter ride, and dinner at our hotel to meet my family.

These are the memories one never forgets.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66998 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It is always easier to give other's peoples money away.

Ask any government.

Posts: 19393 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Okavango Delta.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13162 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
Northern Finland, to me the most beautiful place I have ever been, and I go back there fairly frequently and never grow tired of it.

Some of the remoter areas in Bolivia have a stark beauty too, with the bonus that at 5000m at night with no light pollution the Milky Way is stunning.

Diving the Indian Ocean from a live aboard.

The Scottish west coast, inner Hebrides out of tourist season.

Posts: 7187 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I live in the Rocky Mountain Trench; an hour drive from the continental divide. Since I really like the alpine country, this is pretty good.
I have travelled a lot, all over North America, and have seen things to appreciate in every state and every province. Regards, Bill

Posts: 3533 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Pretty much everywhere Ive been has has something unique, different, interesting about it.
Aussie for the birdlife, Europe for the historic and beautiful buildings, The US for the variety of hunting and fishing available.

Posts: 4254 | Location: South Island NZ | Registered: 21 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Rocky Mountain region MT, ID, Wyoming

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
Brazilian/Guyana Shield, Amazon. Benign environment. Slow paced life, gentle, generous people, yet as much adventure as you'd like.

CAR was pretty special place. However the political climate and Joseph Kony and his LRA made it a bit uncomfortable.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3398 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
Northern Finland, to me the most beautiful place I have ever been, and I go back there fairly frequently and never grow tired of it.

Some of the remoter areas in Bolivia have a stark beauty too, with the bonus that at 5000m at night with no light pollution the Milky Way is stunning.

As to your Bolivian comment, I was fishing a remote river there. We were in dug-out longboats. We were traveling on IIRC the San Martin river, at night.

As we drove in complete darkness, the jungle was alive with fireflies twinkling. Truly memorable.

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3398 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:
I live in the Rocky Mountain Trench; an hour drive from the continental divide. Since I really like the alpine country, this is pretty good.

"Rocky Mountain Trench"

https://youtu.be/lyQS6uhebjI?si=EmhPUv00suhAuXqy

You can see this place in Canada FROM SPACE |S6-E121

Itchy Boots

"In this episode I'm riding through the Rocky Mountains Trench, an incredible feature that is so large, it can be seen from space. Besides riding through this amazing part of the world, I also have some more wildlife encounters..."

Excellent explanation, scenery and drone views.

===========================================================

https://youtu.be/tJk9cFz152s?si=RxV-gJSNu--91El1

Rockies Thrust Up | National Geographic

The subduction of the Pacific plate beneath the North American plate caused the Rocky Mountains to rise up.

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Posts: 19750 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Leeper:

"Rocky Mountain Trench"

https://youtu.be/lyQS6uhebjI?si=EmhPUv00suhAuXqy

You can see this place in Canada FROM SPACE |S6-E121

Itchy Boots

"In this episode I'm riding through the Rocky Mountains Trench, an incredible feature that is so large, it can be seen from space. Besides riding through this amazing part of the world, I also have some more wildlife encounters..."

Excellent explanation, scenery and drone views.

===========================================================

https://youtu.be/tJk9cFz152s?si=RxV-gJSNu--91El1

Rockies Thrust Up | National Geographic

The subduction of the Pacific plate beneath the North American plate caused the Rocky Mountains to rise up.

"You can see it from space!" doesn't mean much when you can count the people in a swimming pool from space...

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:
quote:

As to your Bolivian comment, I was fishing a remote river there. We were in dug-out longboats. We were traveling on IIRC the San Martin river, at night.

As we drove in complete darkness, the jungle was alive with fireflies twinkling. Truly memorable.

That sounds very cool, what fish were you after?

I went down part of the apurimac river ( might have spelt that wrong), really beautiful. The track to get down to access it was only 2” wider than the truck and the guide had us out maybe 3 times when either it was part washed out or they had to clear rock slides blocking it on the basis that then only the driver was at risk if the truck went over.

Posts: 7187 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Ahrenberg:
quote:

That sounds very cool, what fish were you after?

I went down part of the apurimac river ( might have spelt that wrong), really beautiful. The track to get down to access it was only 2” wider than the truck and the guide had us out maybe 3 times when either it was part washed out or they had to clear rock slides blocking it on the basis that then only the driver was at risk if the truck went over.

I started my South American fishing with a volume Peacock trip. Got hooked after a couple of those.

Kept going and started to specialize. I've been chasing the Amazon Giant Catfishes for about 12 years. Three species really, Redtail, Jau and the real giant, the Piraiba. They get up to ~400#. My biggest is 315.

JDollar in here has been on a trip at one of my old haunts.

I'm going to Guyana in November, new river for me. I'll try and post a photo.

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
Wow, that must have been fun! How long did it take to get it in.

My fishing is rather more mundane, I have been chasing barbel for years, a meter long fish is a rarity, but very addictive.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow, that must have been fun! How long did it take to get it in.

My fishing is rather more mundane, I have been chasing barbel for years, a meter long fish is a rarity, but very addictive.

I think I was on that fish for ~45 minutes?

Formerly "Nganga"

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yukon, Alaska, paradise on earth.

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1595 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

"You can see it from space!" doesn't mean much when you can count the people in a swimming pool from space...

Find a man-made swimming pool in this picture of The Rocky Mountain Trench, taken from the international space station, then count the people!!!! Smiler

https://www.earth.com/image/rocky-mountain-trench/

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I actually like the Black Hills as much as anything, but I was never a world traveler. There was a retired guy I ran into and he saw the entire world as an airline flight attendant for 25 years. He said the most beautiful place he ever saw was an island in the former Yugoslavia. Surprised me.

Posts: 15881 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The high mountains in my home state of Utah are hard to beat.

Wyoming and Idaho are great as well. It’s really hard to decide
as I’ve found many amazing places.

Posts: 2641 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's something interesting. I've traveled part of the Natchez Trace Parkway. I think the whole parkway is worth doing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/trav...b62809a91efaec&ei=51

This Gorgeous US Road Trip Route Is Considered One Of The Most Storied Roads In The Country
Story by Laura Jones • 8h

"Take a journey through time on a road trip that combines natural splendor with a ton of history in the Deep South. Follow in the hoof prints of bison as well as the footsteps of Native Americans, intrepid explorers, and restless pioneers. For 444 miles, you can wind through three states, traveling between Natchez, Mississippi, and Pasquo, Tennessee. We're talking, of course, about the storied Natchez Trace Parkway."

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Part of my life's plan has been to position myself to travel. Have been fortunate to do so. Throughout North America, several parts of South America, Europe, much of Southern Africa, and a few parts of Micronesia.

The concept of "Best", is both contextual and relative. The use of the word in the OP is what got my attention.

Forgive me for stepping away from the intent of the OP, but in the context of MY "Best place on earth" the answer is simple:

The bosom of my family, either at my home or the home of my daughter, with my grandchildren, a house full of friends, a Labrador retriever or two slobbering about, and a well-set table with an appropriate wine ready to pour.

114-R10David

Posts: 1749 | Location: Prescott, Az | Registered: 30 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
I think I'm to easily amused. I think Alaska is magnificent. I love North Dakota, Wyoming and Montana. I love Baja Mexico as well as Mazatlan.

I can envision perfect bliss in dozens of locations with the prerequisite of the right people and the right atmosphere.

Years ago I tried to talk an older brother into either being fishing guides on Guam or on the Kwanza River in Angola for big tarpon. My brother had no vision and said no to both.

Posts: 9121 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here's something interesting. I've traveled part of the Natchez Trace Parkway. I think the whole parkway is worth doing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/trav...b62809a91efaec&ei=51

This Gorgeous US Road Trip Route Is Considered One Of The Most Storied Roads In The Country
Story by Laura Jones • 8h

"Take a journey through time on a road trip that combines natural splendor with a ton of history in the Deep South. Follow in the hoof prints of bison as well as the footsteps of Native Americans, intrepid explorers, and restless pioneers. For 444 miles, you can wind through three states, traveling between Natchez, Mississippi, and Pasquo, Tennessee. We're talking, of course, about the storied Natchez Trace Parkway."

Safe for motorcycles, no commercial vehicles allowed, 50 mph speed limit, hundreds of pull-offs. The Buffalo River is a fine smallmouth stream with a canoe/kayak livery a few miles from Metal Ford and if you like catfish the best tasting channel cats alive swim in it. Cool, clean running water their entire lives makes the meat firmer but it cannot be bought, only caught.

one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Wizard Island, in Mount Mazama's caldera, called Crater Lake -- with a fly rod.
Beach north of the mouth of the Oyster River, Vancouver Island, late August, with a fly rod.
Andrew Creek, mouth of the Stikine River, late August, with a fly rod.

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16409 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

the Natchez Trace Parkway.

Safe for motorcycles, no commercial vehicles allowed, 50 mph speed limit, hundreds of pull-offs. The Buffalo River is a fine smallmouth stream with a canoe/kayak livery a few miles from Metal Ford and if you like catfish the best tasting channel cats alive swim in it. Cool, clean running water their entire lives makes the meat firmer but it cannot be bought, only caught.

https://www.nps.gov/natr/planyourvisit/fishing.htm

Fishing is a great way to relax on the Natchez Trace Parkway. Fishing is allowed in lakes, rivers and streams all along Parkway. Fishing regulations are determined by each state and vary so please follow the regulations of the state where you are dropping your line.

Fishing licenses issued by the States of Mississippi, Alabama, and Tennessee are valid on all Parkway waters.

https://www.wildlifeforever.or...r-the-buffalo-river/

MORE CATFISH FOR THE BUFFALO RIVER

https://www.usgs.gov/media/ima...lo-river-aoc-catfish

Buffalo River AOC - Catfish
By Great Lakes Restoration Initiative

A NYSDEC staff member holding a catfish that was caught during field work on the Buffalo River for chemical contaminants.

https://www.buffaloriver.com/more-adventures/fishing/

The Buffalo National River is a clear waterway, which makes it a great choice as a place to fish for bass, perch, and catfish.

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

the Natchez Trace Parkway.

https://www.nps.gov/natr/planyourvisit/fishing.htm

Fishing is a great way to relax on the Natchez Trace Parkway. Fishing is allowed in lakes, rivers and streams all along Parkway. Fishing regulations are determined by each state and vary so please follow the regulations of the state where you are dropping your line.

Fishing licenses issued by the States of Mississippi, Alabama, and Tennessee are valid on all Parkway waters.

https://www.wildlifeforever.or...r-the-buffalo-river/

MORE CATFISH FOR THE BUFFALO RIVER

https://www.usgs.gov/media/ima...lo-river-aoc-catfish

Buffalo River AOC - Catfish
By Great Lakes Restoration Initiative

A NYSDEC staff member holding a catfish that was caught during field work on the Buffalo River for chemical contaminants.

https://www.buffaloriver.com/more-adventures/fishing/

The Buffalo National River is a clear waterway, which makes it a great choice as a place to fish for bass, perch, and catfish.

That last part is about the other Buffalo River.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
I think I'm to easily amused. I think Alaska is magnificent. I love North Dakota, Wyoming and Montana. I love Baja Mexico as well as Mazatlan.

I can envision perfect bliss in dozens of locations with the prerequisite of the right people and the right atmosphere.

Years ago I tried to talk an older brother into either being fishing guides on Guam or on the Kwanza River in Angola for big tarpon. My brother had no vision and said no to both.

I had a case up in Anchorage years ago and was lucky enough to get to travel up in Alaska quite a bit. Certainly one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

Yellowstone and Whitefish. Western North Carolina is beautiful. Big Bend, someone mentioned the Natchez Trace and I drove that in early summer one year. Gorgeous. Lake Tahoe in February. Snow drifts 6 feet high on the mountain pass roads. Paris, Rome, Normandy.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15106 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Big Grin

Thanks. I didn't catch that. Different State too.

Florida has two rivers with the same name, within the State. That confused me, when planning a trip, until I figured that out.

https://thetallahassee100.com/...t%20of%20Polk%20City.

Florida fact: 2 Withlacoochee Rivers?

"The Withlacoochee River in Madison County originates in Georgia and eventually merges with the Suwannee River. Known as the “Crooked River,” the other Withlacoochee originates in central Florida’s Green Swamp, east of Polk City. It flows west, then north, turns northwest and finally west again before it empties into the Gulf of Mexico."

Also, a good place to camp and fish - Three Rivers State Park:

https://www.floridastateparks....as%20Lake%20Seminole.

There's another place (among many) in Florida for good camping hiking, fishing, boating, (kayaks, canoe, or small boat) where three rivers converge.

The Alapaha, Withlacoochee join the Suwannee.

https://www.mysuwanneeriver.co...pter%2062%2D302.700).

UPPER SUWANNEE RIVER & SPRINGS

https://www.mysuwanneeriver.co...wannee-River-Springs

MIDDLE SUWANNEE RIVER & SPRINGS

https://www.floridapaddlenotes...suwannee-confluence/

Withlacoochee-Suwannee Confluence

https://youtu.be/tiMKuzTDUH4?si=esMSWORM-0-cHmpn

Alapaha Rise

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alapaha_Rise

Alapaha River Sink and Rise
The ‪Alapaha River‬ is an ‪intermittent river‬ for its last eighteen miles.

Alapaha River Sink About 1600 feet south of Jennings Bluff Launch the Alapaha River disappears into a sinkhole, except with very high water.

https://wwals.net/2014/08/19/alapaha-river-sink-rise/

XXX

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Big Grin

Thanks. I didn't catch that. Different State too.

Florida has two rivers with the same name, within the State. That confused me, when planning a trip, until I figured that out.

https://thetallahassee100.com/...t%20of%20Polk%20City.

Florida fact: 2 Withlacoochee Rivers?

"The Withlacoochee River in Madison County originates in Georgia and eventually merges with the Suwannee River. Known as the “Crooked River,” the other Withlacoochee originates in central Florida’s Green Swamp, east of Polk City. It flows west, then north, turns northwest and finally west again before it empties into the Gulf of Mexico."

Also, a good place to camp and fish - Three Rivers State Park:

https://www.floridastateparks....as%20Lake%20Seminole.

There's another place (among many) in Florida for good camping hiking, fishing, boating, (kayaks, canoe, or small boat) where three rivers converge.

The Alapaha, Withlacoochee join the Suwannee.

https://www.mysuwanneeriver.co...pter%2062%2D302.700).

UPPER SUWANNEE RIVER & SPRINGS

https://www.mysuwanneeriver.co...wannee-River-Springs

MIDDLE SUWANNEE RIVER & SPRINGS

I literally grew up on the Buffalo in Tennessee, in the early 70s on Scout trips we drank from it, spent the last three summers on it. On land it would be my choice for the Titular list.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I edited my above post to include some pictures and an explanation of the Alapaha Sink and Rise.

I have an interesting story about the Alapaha Sink.

Well over 30 years ago, on a trip to Florida for another reason, I saw a big sign off the highway that said Free Ultralight Flights.

That was too much to resist. So I followed the signs and found two guys sitting at a table under an awning, with brochures and such - one old guy and one young one. They were selling ultralights. I didn't have to wait in line. Wink

The airstrip was an old dirt road. The ultralight was like a tube with structure to hold the wing and wheels and engine, and had two seats with harness. The engine was a pusher - behind the passengers. It was like sitting on a log, with just a small seat, a place to put feet, and harness to hold you in.

It was a foregone deal that I was gonna do it.

So, I asked the pilot if he would fly over the Alapaha Sink. It was nearby and I had been wanting to see it for a long time. As I recall, access was on private property, and not easy by land.

We did it, but it wasn't as spectacular as I hoped for. He made one pass, maybe 10 miles altogether, then back to the landing strip.

The landing was the most exciting part. He kinda swooped in, for lack of a better description.

BTW, the pilot had a Prosthetic leg.

I tipped him $20, as I recall.

Back then I was an Alaska resident and had friends with bush planes, cubs, etc. So no big deal.

XXX

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:

I had a case up in Anchorage years ago and was lucky enough to get to travel up in Alaska quite a bit. Certainly one of the most beautiful places I've ever been.

Yellowstone and Whitefish. Western North Carolina is beautiful. Big Bend, someone mentioned the Natchez Trace and I drove that in early summer one year. Gorgeous. Lake Tahoe in February. Snow drifts 6 feet high on the mountain pass roads. Paris, Rome, Normandy.

My ma favors Italy, I intend to find out.

My dream travel is a cruise ship from New York to London or other western European port, I don't care.
Continue on thru the Straights of Gibraltar to Alexandria Egypt, change boats. Head up the Nile to Sudan.

I mean, Dude,.......why not? tu2

Posts: 9121 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My favorite places have been those with fewer people.

Cities no matter what their so called attractions are do nothing for me.

I will take a steak or walleye filets over a open fire. With a couple of good friends.

Far from any city over the so called best restaurants in the world.

Posts: 19393 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
There's lots of places on the UP of Michigan that are gorgeous.

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38500 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote