Notify
Tools

11 Arizona "Fake Electors" Charged With Felonies Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
More folks going to jail for Trump.

Link

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9574 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
From WaPo:
quote:
Those indicted include former Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows, attorneys Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis, John Eastman and Christina Bobb, top campaign adviser Boris Epshteyn and former campaign aide Mike Roman. They are accused of allegedly aiding an unsuccessful strategy to award the state’s electoral votes to Trump instead of Biden after the 2020 election. Also charged are the Republicans who signed paperwork on Dec. 14, 2020, that falsely purported Trump was the rightful winner, including former state party chair Kelli Ward, state Sens. Jake Hoffman and Anthony Kern, and Tyler Bowyer, a GOP national committeeman and chief operating officer of Turning Point Action, the campaign arm of the pro-Trump conservative group Turning Point USA.

Posts: 9574 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Never commit a crime you can get others to do on your behalf.

Posts: 15880 | Location: Iowa | Registered: 10 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Worth noting that Christina Bobb, indicted by a Grand Jury for trying to overturn a free and fair election, is currently the Republican National Committee's Senior Counsel for Election Integrity.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
Worth noting that Christina Bobb, indicted by a Grand Jury for trying to overturn a free and fair election, is currently the Republican National Committee's Senior Counsel for Election Integrity.

They must have thought that they were going to get away with it otherwise how could they be so stupid.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1199 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:

They must have thought that they were going to get away with it otherwise how could they be so stupid.

I assume most car thieves or bank robbers or pump and dump stock brokers think they will get away with it. Why do they think that? many do.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zebrazapper:
quote:
quote:

I assume most car thieves or bank robbers or pump and dump stock brokers think they will get away with it. Why do they think that? many do.

You're comparing things that happen thousands of times to something that happened once. Surely the scrutiny would have been expected to be more intense, thus the likelihood of getting away with it should have been much more diminished.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You're comparing things that happen thousands of times to something that happened once. Surely the scrutiny would have been expected to be more intense, thus the likelihood of getting away with it should have been much more diminished.

I would like for you to be right, truly. That said i disagree, I think the mindset that I will get away with this covers most nefarious activity.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I would like for you to be right, truly. That said i disagree, I think the mindset that I will get away with this covers most nefarious activity.

That's quite probably their mindset, but many are caught.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Remember that this is a cult. Cult members do not use logic, they do and act on behalf of their leader no matter what the consequences are. Look at Jim Jones cult. Hundreds of people willingly drank poison because the leader said to. The power of a cult is in the followers truly believe in the leader and everything he says. My bet is they did not even think of the consequences when they did it. Thier glorious leader said it was true and you need to do this, so they did it. As the old saying goes, "Full speed ahead and dammed the torpedoes!"

Posts: 502 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 28 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MtElkHunter:
Remember that this is a cult. Cult members do not use logic, they do and act on behalf of their leader no matter what the consequences are. Look at Jim Jones cult. Hundreds of people willingly drank poison because the leader said to. The power of a cult is in the followers truly believe in the leader and everything he says. My bet is they did not even think of the consequences when they did it. Thier glorious leader said it was true and you need to do this, so they did it. As the old saying goes, "Full speed ahead and dammed the torpedoes!"

Glad that they got found out.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...QsI?ocid=socialshare

Republican Party bears Big Lie's deep scars

XXX

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Per my far-right friend: "reality sucks"

FYI - if you ID as "conservative" nowadays, Trump owns you.

Posts: 19739 | Location: Depends on the Season | Registered: 17 February 2017Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

I LOVE it! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote