Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Black, lesbian, WNBA player calls America "trash" Login/Join 
posted
https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/...h-ahead-of-july-4th/

What a garbage human being who has been created by the liberal left.

Natasha Cloud
@T_Cloud4
·
Follow
Our country is trash in so many ways and instead of using our resources to make it better we continue to oppress Marginalized groups that we have targeted since the beginning of times.

Black/brown communities& LGBTQ+ man we are too powerful to still be attacking issues separate

one of us
Picture of buckeyeshooter
posted Hide Post
6 months or so in a gulag in Siberia will straighten her out. Put her on a plane!

Posts: 5700 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 02 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
If you don’t love it, leave it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I disagree with her, but if the Supreme Court ruled that folks did not have to serve me under a strained theory of the 1st Amendment, I would be upset on July 4 too.

Like I said earlier, we have a lot to do better, but we can celebrate what we put as the goal.

Posts: 10913 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LHeym500:
I disagree with her, but if the Supreme Court ruled that folks did not have to serve me under a strained theory of the 1st Amendment, I would be upset on July 4 too.

Like I said earlier, we have a lot to do better, but we can celebrate what we put as the goal.

First and foremost is you have to be all EQUAL.

And you gave to TOLERANT!

Something the blacks and the lgbtq3#%*^+= have no idea about.

It is all about THEM!

Everyone else is immaterial! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66999 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Just another piece of LGBTQXYZ trash. I’m sure Putin would welcome her to emigrate. They need more troops on the frontline.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13162 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AXEL19*:
https://nypost.com/2023/07/05/...h-ahead-of-july-4th/

What a garbage human being who has been created by the liberal left.

Natasha Cloud
@T_Cloud4
·
Follow
Our country is trash in so many ways and instead of using our resources to make it better we continue to oppress Marginalized groups that we have targeted since the beginning of times.

Black/brown communities& LGBTQ+ man we are too powerful to still be attacking issues separate

She could discuss this with Brittney Griner...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:

We have a lot we can do better for sure but it has zero to do with anything that concerns her personally. She should just be thankful.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:

We have a lot we can do better for sure but it has zero to do with anything that concerns her personally. She should just be thankful.

No, if it’s so bad, she should leave for greener pastures, like the DRC., the motherland.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm just wondering why the OP uses "Black, Lesbian"?

Thoughts?

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15106 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

Thoughts?

I wondered the same thing. Maybe he figured those are the first two strikes against her being a real American?

Jason

"You're not hard-core, unless you live hard-core."

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thoughts?

Obviously, to whip up hatred against blacks and lesbians.

Posts: 6134 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thoughts?

Because that’s what she is? Confused

one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

Thoughts?

Because that’s what she is? Confused

“White, heterosexual, WNBA player calls America…”

Do you think that would have been the title if the player had been white and not gay?

Jason

Hunting in Africa is an adventure. The number of variables involved preclude the possibility of a perfect hunt. Some problems will arise. How you decide to handle them will determine how much you enjoy your hunt.

Just tell yourself, "it's all part of the adventure." Remember, if Robert Ruark had gotten upset every time problems with Harry
Selby's flat bed truck delayed the safari, Horn of the Hunter would have read like an indictment of Selby. But Ruark rolled with the punches, poured some gin, and enjoyed the adventure.

-Jason Brown

Posts: 6834 | Location: Nome, Alaska(formerly SW Wyoming) | Registered: 22 December 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thoughts?

Because she NOT proud of being an American WOMAN.

All she cares about is being BLACK and a LESBIAN!

What a bloody FREAK! clap

Posts: 66999 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
quote:

Thoughts?

Roll Eyes

Why would you jump to that conclusion? 2020

J. Lane Easter, DVM

Administrator
posted Hide Post
No one is wiping hatred towards these freaks.

They are doing enough of it themselves!

They have no life but hate everyone else who isn’t cowtowing to them! clap

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Totally correct ^^^

J. Lane Easter, DVM

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
quote:

Thoughts?

archer

Trump: "Putin is a Genius" "Hezbollah is very smart"

Posts: 17195 | Location: FL | Registered: 03 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

Totally correct ^^^

You show haters with the word freaks. Hence, the conclusion was correct.

Posts: 10913 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of JBrown
posted Hide Post
quote:

You show haters with the word freaks. Hence, the conclusion was correct.

Freak and queer are synonymous, correct?

Do you really believe that Saeed “hates” transgender people?

Saeed has talked openly about having homosexual guests visit his home. Do you believe that he would bar transgender people from his home?

Aversion? Dislike? Yeah, probably so.

Hate? That might be a stretch.

Jason

-Jason Brown

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thoughts?

IDK, but the article makes mention of it as well -- i guess it's important to some people, some kinda way.
quote:
Cloud, who is black and identifies as gay,

One of my kids is gay, i officiated at their wedding

Upon reading farther, it seems important to the person in the article as well, see her tweet
quote:

Natasha Cloud
@T_Cloud4

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38500 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote