Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Republican Jim Jordan And His Made-up Bullshit Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Jim Jordan makes himself look stupid.....again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgQBqy6HwYg When are you MAGA nut-jobs going to wake-up?

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I have no real opinion on Jim Jordan‘s allegations about the FBI, except anecdotally. I’ll wait until all allegations are confirmed or disproved after cross-examination. That said, relying on anything that the minority claims in opposition to the purpose of the hearings is about as smart putting folding money up a mule’s ass to make it a racehorse. I felt the same way with the last congress.

Particularly egregious in this regard were during the January 6 hearings when the majority would not allow true cross-examination of their allegations. While everything that the January 6 committee alleged might have been true, the manner in which the information was gathered and presented was in a way destined to make it not confidence-building or trustworthy to almost one-half of America. It didn’t have to be that way.

It’s the same old goose and gander thing. Blindly believing political allegations is stupid, and likewise, believing the retorts is just as stupid.

I find it sad, but a wee bit humorous, on this forum, that, when cut and paste “facts” don’t live up to the members parrot-like allegations, the debate turns to personal attacks with a seldom an apology for the earlier disproved gospel.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7545 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JudgeG:
I have no real opinion on Jim Jordan‘s allegations about the FBI, except anecdotally. I’ll wait until all allegations are confirmed or disproved after cross-examination. That said, relying on anything that the minority claims in opposition to the purpose of the hearings is about as smart putting folding money up a mule’s ass to make it a racehorse. I felt the same way with the last congress.

Particularly egregious in this regard were during the January 6 hearings when the majority would not allow true cross-examination of their allegations. While everything that the January 6 committee alleged might have been true, the manner in which the information was gathered and presented was in a way destined to make it not confidence-building or trustworthy to almost one-half of America. It didn’t have to be that way.

It’s the same old goose and gander thing. Blindly believing political allegations is stupid, and likewise, believing the retorts is just as stupid.

I find it sad, but a wee bit humorous, on this forum, that, when cut and paste “facts” don’t live up to the members parrot-like allegations, the debate turns to personal attacks with a seldom an apology for the earlier disproved gospel.

Gym Jordan is a lying sack of turds and no "cross-examination" is needed to discern that fact. You just need to be able to read.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15106 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:

The J6 hearings were an investigation and not a trial. No cross-exam or "due process" opportunities were required to be provided.

They can form their own committee and present their side should they choose to.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1207 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
I did not say that due process and cross-examination were required. What I tried to say, maybe not to your standards, was that the nature of that investigation, obviously partisan and inductive in reasoning and inquiry, became nothing but a circle jerk of sycophants. Patting one's self on the back in company with likeminded people doing the same thing, is not a very effective way of influencing a truth seeker who views from outside the circumference.

quote:
Originally posted by ANTELOPEDUNDEE:
quote:

The J^ hearings were an investigation and not a trial. No cross-exam or "due process" opportunities were required to be provided. “No cross-examination or ‘due process’

They can form their own committee and present their side should they choose to.

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

Gym Jordan is a lying sack of turds and no "cross-examination" is needed to discern that fact. You just need to be able to read.

I don’t know if you were trying to prove my premises, but you certainly accomplished it in spades.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
...this boy has had to many mat returns....another stable genius, one session in prime time with his whistle-blower and that would end him once and for all...fucking moron !

one of us
posted Hide Post
The J-6 committee did an excellent job under the circumstances. Didn't Kevin McCarthy try to load the committee with trash like Jim Jordan, who attempted to overthrow the election. Exactly how would it have been a better investigation if you allowed the "guilty" parties to sit on the committee. Kevin McCarthy pulled out entirely when a number of his appointees were correctly rejected. Kevin shit in his own nest, and then wanted to complain about the result. Poor baby.

Posts: 13780 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote