THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    22 Republicans Join Democrats To Send More Cash to Ukraine
Page 1 2 

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

22 Republicans Join Democrats To Send More Cash to Ukraine Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:

And M.E., objecting to funding Islamic Terrorists to the tune of $16 billion is not Isolationism.

Well, I can agree with that. I didn't know terrorists of any sort were appropriations bill funded with US TP $.

They damned well are. There are full color pictures on the Internet of the Taliban flying our donate Blackhawk helicopters after we surrendered Afghanistan.

They have pranged a few too. A c130 in a loosing argument with the ground. As they cannot readily get spares there will be very few flying in a years time.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/j8EUepv27-Y

Posts: 7188 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nute:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Magine Enigam:
quote:

And M.E., objecting to funding Islamic Terrorists to the tune of $16 billion is not Isolationism.

Well, I can agree with that. I didn't know terrorists of any sort were appropriations bill funded with US TP $.

They damned well are. There are full color pictures on the Internet of the Taliban flying our donate Blackhawk helicopters after we surrendered Afghanistan.

They have pranged a few too. A c130 in a loosing argument with the ground. As they cannot readily get spares there will be very few flying in a years time.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/j8EUepv27-Y

You know, occasionally I take pride in my work. I can feel some satisfaction having served happy guests and sportsmen. Today I had the day off so I replaced an exterior door. It looks nice, operates well, I did a good job and I'm satisfied.

How pissed are they as Lockheed employees to see something like that video? That's a great plane designed and built by true craftsmen, given to and destroyed by goat herders.

It's nice the C130 took a few Taliban with it in the fireball, hopefully the pilot aimed to get a few more on the ground also.

What a bunch of jerks on both sides.

Posts: 9125 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote