Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Stupidity of Rupert Murdoch & His Anchors Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Rupert Murdoch, Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Laura Ingraham stupidly cost FOX $787,500,000. Why has Murdoch not been forced to resign? Why are Hannity, Carlson, and Ingraham still employed?

https://www.msnbc.com/the-last...uge-win-170739781892 If you have a short attention span watch the video from about the 8:30 mark. He says it all.

It will be interesting to see what changes take place within TPN, the Trump Propaganda Network. Why anyone would waste their time watching FOX is beyond me, and proof of the stupidity of the MAGA Nation.

Posts: 13784 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Because Murdoch owns the thing.

I bet that he will be running things differently going forward.

As to Hannity, et al, good question.

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crbutler:
Because Murdoch owns the thing.

I bet that he will be running things differently going forward.

As to Hannity, et al, good question.

He's being sued in England by some celebrities including Prince Harry over harassment and blatantly illegal practices like wire tapping. Reminds me of Hearst, the guy who managed to start the Spanish American war. Wink

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1606 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is like the stupid of those who vote for the likes of Kamala!

Because Commie Kamala OWNS their brains, if they had any! clap

Nothing.

NOTHING in the world can explain why any human being with any intelligence, voting for either Trump or Biden!

Stupid is as stupid does! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67046 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I watched a bit of Hannity last night, and it’s obvious they haven’t learned a thing.

He was busy making wild accusations of corruption, incompetence and various nefarious acts by judges and highly placed law enforcement people who were “going after Trump”.

Don’t these guys understand that you need hard evidence to back up accusations if you don’t want to get your balls sued off? Does the advertising revenue more than offset the cost of the lawsuits?

I’m really having trouble adjusting to the unsavoury people who have been crawling out from under their rocks in recent years. It seems to me there was a much higher standard of decency not all that long ago, until Trump came along and lifted the lid on Pandora’s box - he most likely grabbed it.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
I’m really having trouble adjusting to the unsavory people who have been crawling out from under their rocks in recent years. It seems to me there was a much higher standard of decency not all that long ago, until Trump came along and lifted the lid on Pandora’s box

Trump, having scammed his whole life, understood how inherently gullible (stupid) people with a grievance are. The underachievers and whiners in our society will flock to anyone that promises to support their cause.

Posts: 13784 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Glad to see you recognize the similarity with the democrat party.

Trump is certainly a new low, but hardly surprising given that that methodology has become more predominant among the political class.

quote:
Originally posted by Kensco:
quote:
I’m really having trouble adjusting to the unsavory people who have been crawling out from under their rocks in recent years. It seems to me there was a much higher standard of decency not all that long ago, until Trump came along and lifted the lid on Pandora’s box

Trump, having scammed his whole life, understood how inherently gullible (stupid) people with a grievance are. The underachievers and whiners in our society will flock to anyone that promises to support their cause.

Posts: 10666 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote