New
Find
Notify
Tools

3 years on and what killed Saint George again? Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted
Always worth a read. I saw nothing which said he was murdered nor died at the hands of another.

https://www.hennepin.us/-/medi...d-autopsy-6-3-20.pdf

Of particular note:

Page 2
III. No life-threatening injuries identified
A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae
B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal
structures
C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries
D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other
than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column
injuries, or visceral injuries
E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and
lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks
negative for occult trauma

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How about go read the verdict.

Posts: 10929 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Note that there were 2 autopsies done.

The DA chose which one was presented.

While I don’t disagree that Chauvin deserved to go to prison for his role in Floyd’s death, I do think he was overcharged and disagree with the findings re the rookies on the scene were culpable.

His BIL, the other senior officer I’m a bit ambivalent about, but he also was overcharged for what happened.

There was an awful lot of politics involved.

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
I can cherry-pick info too, but George wasn’t a threat, so fuck Derrick Chauvin. I hope he gets murdered in prison. I hope the Tau or whatever his name is gets his skull bashed in. He is a piece of shit who deserves it. Don’t forget Chauvin’s lawyer.

Posts: 7492 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
What info was cherry picked? The ME found he wasn't murdered. One must only read. You're a hateful little DEI adherent it would seem. Take a break. Maybe have a cold Bud Light.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Right at the top of the report:

CARDIOPULMONARY ARREST COMPLICATING LAW ENFORCEMENT
SUBDUAL, RESTRAINT, AND NECK COMPRESSION

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15120 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don’t know what DEI is and I don’t drink shitty beer, no matter what their ads are like. I may have a Lindeman’s Kriek or a Franziskaner Hefe Weizen. You can drink horse piss if you want.

Go tell the judge that you have evidence that will exonerate your piece of shit hero. I’m sure he’ll be murdering people you don’t like again in no time. That piece of shit Tau was in another excessive force case. He knew god damned well he was wrong. I hope someone bashes his fucking skull in. He deserves it.

Posts: 7492 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LongDistanceOperator:
I don’t know what DEI is and I don’t drink shitty beer, no matter what their ads are like. I may have a Lindeman’s Kriek or a Franziskaner Hefe Weizen. You can drink horse piss if you want.

Go tell the judge that you have evidence that will exonerate your piece of shit hero. I’m sure he’ll be murdering people you don’t like again in no time. That piece of shit Tau was in another excessive force case. He knew god damned well he was wrong. I hope someone bashes his fucking skull in. He deserves it.

Maybe you'll get your wish. But we should all go easier on the vitriol I guess since life is short.

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

It is not clear however what precipitated the heart attack - his drug use or Chauvin. One would think the former since the police use that technique daily. Maybe it didn't help but there is nothing which says that killed him.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bluefish:
quote:

Maybe you'll get your wish. But we should all go easier on the vitriol I guess since life is short.

Fuck that. I’m sick of reading about cops murdering people. Tau beat the shit out of a guy who was handcuffed in the back of a police car. He then helped another piece of shit murder George Floyd. I ***no shit*** hope someone bashes his face in. If he lives through and becomes a deformed monster in a wheelchair who shits in his diapers and slobbers on his chest, that’s ok with me.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike Mitchell:

It is not clear however what precipitated the heart attack - his drug use or Chauvin. One would think the former since the police use that technique daily. Maybe it didn't help but there is nothing which says that killed him.

Again- go present your evidence to the judge. You’re the lawyer.

Wait. You’re not a lawyer? You just like cops who murder people you don’t like? Sorry, sometimes those filthy subhuman sacks of shit go to jail. You’ll get over it.

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Maybe you should spend all your extra energy encouraging black fathers to return home and reestablish the black nuclear family. Approximately 77% of all black babies in the US today are born into fatherless homes. Obviously not all fathers do their job but we definitely know that children who grow up with intact families generally stay out of trouble and live productive lives. Unfortunately, blacks are about 13% of the US population and commit annually > 50% of violent crimes. More troubling yet is that those crimes are generally committed by 18-40 y/o black men who are about 2% of that 13% population block. I'd bet dollars to donuts those numbers would decrease if more black fathers were onsite to steer their sons clear of trouble. But who knows? They are only the facts we have in front of us.

one of us
posted Hide Post
George Floyd was not a threat. You can daydream about killing niggers all you want. It might not hold up in court.

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Did you see him drop stuff and then ingest drugs near the patrol car? Then resist arrest? The man OD'd himself.

The only one daydreaming out loud about violence toward others is you if you read some of your posts on this thread.

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Did you see him drop stuff and then ingest drugs near the patrol car? Then resist arrest? The man OD'd himself.

The only one daydreaming out loud about violence toward others is you if you read some of your posts on this thread.

And yet, George Floyd was still not a threat.

I’m talking about a convicted murderer and a dirtbag who assaulted a guy who was in handcuffs, then assisted in a murder. I have zero sympathy for them. If you want to kiss their asses, no one can stop you. Write love letters to the bastard who killed a nigger. I’m sure it (not he. It’s not a human) would love to hear from you.

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
Threat? He was resisting arrest and refusing to follow lawful orders. He had a heart attack exasperated by the actions of officers responding to his failure to follow directions.

One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
Crucifying people who try to protect public …. For what?
So few can back in glory of political posturing?

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
serum fentanyl 11 ng/ml
(typical therapeutic level 2 ng (1-3)

7 to 8 ng/ml
is generally consider as the entry point of the fatality threshold,
although fatalities have occurred lower than this

add the methamphetamine and
factor this with:

numerous high grade coronary vessel lesions,
cardiomegaly,hypertensive heart disease

he was a dead man walking

perhaps nudged , not murdered

neglegent homicide perhaps

ambulance should have been sent for by typical protocol
with the 1st “ I can’t breath” statement

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

Posts: 4593 | Location: TX | Registered: 03 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I guess you need to be "pro-life" to rationalize the slow choking of a man who is begging to be allowed to breath.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
He was not choked. He died from heart failure. I know this does not fit the narrative but the facts are the facts and all the riots and property destruction resulting from those riots are the result of a lie.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I cannot condone the riots or the way George Floyd was murdered. Both are wrong.

Posts: 3770 | Location: Boulder Colorado | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by skb:
I guess you need to be "pro-life" to rationalize the slow choking of a man who is begging to be allowed to breath.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

neither of the two differing autopsy reports are consistent with
“choking”

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

One of Us
posted Hide Post
A total coincidence that when you restrict someone's breathing and blood flow to the brain that death is the result.

I bet they both died of old age.

And 11 year old who was shot be the cops earlier in the week likely deserved it, if he isn't a criminal yet you know would become one. Best to get them before they get you.

Roll Eyes

One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
the yapping of a Chihuahua

annoying
yet otherwise insignificant
keep it up as you will

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I love you pro-life Trumptards, as hypocritical as the day is long.

One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
quote:
A total coincidence that when you restrict someone's breathing and blood flow to the brain that death is the result.

And 11 year old who was shot be the cops earlier in the week likely deserved it, if he isn't a criminal yet you know would become one. Best to get them before they get you.

Roll Eyes

That kid was little. I've found myself feeling like I have to choose and I choose pro cop, but something is very wrong if you find yourself firing a gun at a little kid.

Posts: 9121 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DuggaBoye
posted Hide Post
yes,
it is terriblely wrong-

yet, it is not new
one of my friends was killed by a 12 yo girl
she had alread killed two others ,
he let his guard down,
was not wearing a vest when he tried to talk her down, and into dropping the weapon
after she killed him , she surrendered

the psychological evaluation showed a true psychopathic child-
hopefully she will nver be released
( think she is about 54 now)

DuggaBoye-O
NRA-Life
Whittington-Life
TSRA-Life
DRSS
DSC
HSC
SCI

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Threat? He was resisting arrest and refusing to follow lawful orders. He had a heart attack exasperated by the actions of officers responding to his failure to follow directions.

I think this is a fair summary, but you don't have to sound so callous and bigoted about it. Floyd's death was a tragedy, whatever race he was.

Floyd, in taking drugs that are hard on the heart and resisting arrest, contributed to his own death.

I think the officer was guilty of manslaughter, not second degree murder. Still, I'm not sure how I would try to arrest a violent, drugged up suspect, if I were a cop.

Posts: 6136 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
He was not choked. He died from heart failure. I know this does not fit the narrative but the facts are the facts and all the riots and property destruction resulting from those riots are the result of a lie.

Show your evidence to the judge.

One of Us
Picture of Kanec
posted Hide Post
Most of us wouldn’t have the strength to constrain drugged up, high on some of the stuff on the streets people
My hat down to cops on streets of big cities in especially bad lawless areas as nowadays they teeter on precipice of uphold the law and being accused of crime…no thanks no so hat down one more time

Posts: 201 | Location: Heart of Europe where East meets the West | Registered: 19 January 2023Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:
quote:

I think this is a fair summary, but you don't have to sound so callous and bigoted about it. Floyd's death was a tragedy, whatever race he was.

Floyd, in taking drugs that are hard on the heart and resisting arrest, contributed to his own death.

I think the officer was guilty of manslaughter, not second degree murder. Still, I'm not sure how I would try to arrest a violent, drugged up suspect, if I were a cop.

Perhaps I come off as callous because I do not favor drug use and have little sympathy for people who choose to live such lives. I said nothing that was bigoted. There is nothing and I mean nothing to demonstrate Floyd was treated differently because he was black. As a matter of fact one of those officers was black himself. The real tragedies are that Floyd lived his life the way he did and never lived up to whatever potential he may have had and second, what the "justice" system did to these officers, especially Chauvin. The final indignity was the wash of police officers bowing to BLM protestors across this nation. Those photos were sniveling and contrived.

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

It's in the autopsy report, bright bulb.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
The DA chose which one was presented.

Then the defense should have presented the other one. Didn't they?

Posts: 6136 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
That in and of itself is problematic from any fair point of view. One autopsy was by the government, and one was privately done. At the very least both should have presented to the fact finder but using the private one suggests or at least allows one to infer that an outcome was predetermined. I would view that as an appealable issue.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott King:
quote:

Roll Eyes

That kid was little. I've found myself feeling like I have to choose and I choose pro cop, but something is very wrong if you find yourself firing a gun at a little kid.

I see no reason to choose sides, I proudly support the police when they are doing the right thing, when the police fail at their duty they should be held responsible like the rest of us.

Here is a real doozy, hard for me to support this cop:

https://news.yahoo.com/york-po...-seen-014122198.html

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's in the autopsy report, bright bulb.

Delighted to see a jury of 12 saw it differently than you do and gave Chauvin exactly what he deserves.

One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
That's fine to have your opinion but had the jury been given an opportunity to consider both autopsy reports and come to the same conclusion I would accept it.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
That's fine to have your opinion but had the jury been given an opportunity to consider both autopsy reports and come to the same conclusion I would accept it.

I'm pretty sure it was the video that sealed Chauvin's fate, hard to watch that and come to any conclusion other than murder.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Chauvin was a smug, arrogant son of a bitch (he may be a little less so now). Floyd was a drugged up criminal. The combination turned out to be life ending and life changing. Sadly, these two losers took the rest of the country down with them. Regards, Bill.

Posts: 3534 | Location: Elko, B.C. Canada | Registered: 19 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Read it again.

They didn’t say he was choked or his blood flow restricted to the brain.

They said he died as a result of his restraint. That covers a pretty broad set of pathology. Technically, if he had an MI caused by the stress of being arrested and restrained that would be sufficient.

quote:

Roll Eyes

Posts: 10645 | Location: Minnesota USA | Registered: 15 June 2007Reply With Quote