THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Investigative reporter arrested and charged for reporting on J6

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Investigative reporter arrested and charged for reporting on J6 Login/Join 
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted
Wow!!!
The left wants to talk about fascism!!!

Who has it been in history that suppresses reporting — arresting and humiliating reporters.

This should scare everyone!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/...s-have-been-reacting

https://x.com/theblaze/status/...569770127913076?s=46

If you don’t watch these post-arrest interviews with Steve Baker and follow this story…you are simply unAmerican!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36614 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Sure looks like govt attacking media they don't like. Very bad.

~Ann

Posts: 19168 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Calling yourself a "reporter" doesn't confer immunity from criminal acts:

quote:
"They got Pelosi's office and, you know, it couldn't happen to a better deserving b----," Baker said in a video after the attack, according to the FBI affidavit.

"The only thing I regret is that I didn’t, like, steal their computers because God knows what I could’ve found on their computers if I’d done that," Baker said, according to the affidavit.

“Do I approve of what happened today?" Baker said in another interview on Jan. 6, according to the FBI filing. "I approve 100%."

Link

Also worth noting that he was hired as a propagandist by The Blaze AFTER Jan. 6, not before.

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9574 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Where, exactly, is his "reporting" from his time inside the Capitol on January 6th?

It's not on "The Blaze", since his first byline there was September 19, 2023:

Link

Posts: 9574 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
The Blaze says it has film evidence to disprove the FBI allegations. Time will tell.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36614 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ledvm:
The Blaze says it has film evidence to disprove the FBI allegations. Time will tell.

The Blaze says a lot of shit that ain't so.

There is video of him inside the Capitol, so that's two of the 4 charges. His only claim to being "press" at the time was apparently his own website, which looks like MySpace. Time will tell on whether he was "disorderly", but if one officer told him to leave and he didn't: Guilty.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefffive:
quote:

The Blaze says a lot of shIt that ain't so.

There is video of him inside the Capitol, so that's two of the 4 charges. His only claim to being "press" at the time was apparently his own website, which looks like MySpace. Time will tell on whether he was "disorderly", but if one officer told him to leave and he didn't: Guilty.

you, judge jeff bean, you sure are ON for one drop, no excuse, no due process for people on the right - it's weird how you aren't for the people on the left -

i get it, in peckerwood county, that's how ya'll do it .. no due process, just a noose --

and yet, some how, when it comes to biden and breaking the law, you are cool with a tolerance -

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38485 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted Hide Post
More crying from the party of the eternal crybaby. Worthless lying sacks of shit.

Posts: 7485 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Almost as bad as a governor offering a $10,000 reward for reporting your neighbor having an abortion! rotflmo

American news media has NEVER reported the truth!

They make up whatever their paymasters are telling them to say!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Almost as bad as a governor offering a $10,000 reward for reporting your neighbor having an abortion! rotflmo

Hey, Saeed, since I put words here is it okay for me to claim to be "Press" and use AR in my byline??

Lot more traffic here than this guy's site ever got...

Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Hey, Saeed, since I put words here is it okay for me to claim to be "Press" and use AR in my byline??

You are just like me.

A normal human being, probably scratching your head on what is going on in the media.

Neither you nor me are benefiting from what is being reported.

We are just getting shocked at the stupidity around us!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66982 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of nute
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wow!!!
The left wants to talk about fascism!!!

Who has it been in history that suppresses reporting — arresting and humiliating reporters.

This should scare everyone!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/...s-have-been-reacting

https://x.com/theblaze/status/...569770127913076?s=46

If you don’t watch these post-arrest interviews with Steve Baker and follow this story…you are simply unAmerican!

....must resist.... rotflmo

Posts: 7183 | Location: Ban pre shredded cheese - make America grate again... | Registered: 29 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
By the implied logic of some here then does that make terrorists of members of the media who accompanied Hamas on October 7? If so I don’t recall the outrage then.

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
The Blaze says a lot of shit that ain't so.

They get is right about as often as any news agency.

J. Lane Easter, DVM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are just like me.

A normal human being, probably scratching your head on what is going on in the media.

Cool

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are just like me.

Jeff is pretty far from being a normal human being....

Posts: 41785 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JTEX:
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are just like me.

Jeff is pretty far from being a normal human being....

I am wounded in direct proportion to how much I give an inverted flying fuck with a twist what you think of me.

Now guess how much that is.

One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/tuckercarlson/st...571020983824433?s=46

An interesting interview of Steve Baker.

J. Lane Easter, DVM