THE ACCURATE RELOADING POLITICAL CRATER

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Guns, Politics, Gunsmithing & Reloading  Hop To Forums  The Political Forum    Giuliani ordered to pay $148 million for defamation of two Georgia election workers

Moderators: DRG
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Giuliani ordered to pay $148 million for defamation of two Georgia election workers Login/Join 
one of us
Picture of LongDistanceOperator
posted
https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/ne...ia-election-workers/

Too bad the bastard didn’t get jail time. Maybe he’ll take his own life.

Posts: 7492 | Location: near Austin, Texas, USA | Registered: 15 December 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yikes.

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15125 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
You need to amend your headline. He got fined considerably more than $148….. 2020

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
According to the article, the verdict was $148,000,000.

It might be reduced by the trial judge. But it couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Posts: 6136 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
Trump is the tar baby . . . anyone that has anything to do with him ends with a diminished reputation and covered in tar.

Mike

Posts: 21237 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RolandtheHeadless:

Unfounded attacks on not just the process of our elections, but the grassroots people, the citizen volunteers, that our system runs on should cost more.

I agree with you. Could not happen to better example. Shows America is not as doomed as Dr. Easter says.

Posts: 10932 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:

The poster amended the headline. It originally read as $148 not $148 million…… I reread it several time to be sure I didn’t read it incorrectly …Guiliani got what he deserved ..coffee

One of Us
posted Hide Post
They won't collect much of this from Rudy BUT there were people who DO have assets who repeated Giuliani's smears who would be tickled shitless to settle for a few million now...

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9578 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:

The poster amended the headline. It originally read as $148 not $148 million…… I reread it several time to be sure I didn’t read it incorrectly …Guiliani got what he deserved ..coffee

I'd argue that it's more likely that he deserved what he got. Put your way is saying that everyone deserves to be fined $148 million. When your actions bring harm and punishment upon your person then you deserve what you get. See the difference?

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1209 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Lost me there. Giuliani got nailed, deservedly so. I simply pointed out the OP was in error. The difference between $148 and $148 million is rather large. Not my fault the OP edited his headline and corrected his headline. Giuliani is a lying asshole. tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
Lost me there. Giuliani got nailed, deservedly so. I simply pointed out the OP was in error. The difference between $148 and $148 million is rather large. Not my fault the OP edited his headline and corrected his headline. Giuliani is a lying asshole. tu2

My point is that getting what you deserve and deserving what you get aren't the same and don't mean the same thing. And you're right, Rudy deserved what he got, ALL $148 million of it.

Give me a home where the buffalo roam and I'll show you a house full of buffalo shit.

Posts: 1209 | Location: IOWA | Registered: 27 October 2018Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's how crazy/stupid Rudy is....he walked right out of the court house after the verdict came in and repeated the same things that resulted in him getting popped for $148mm.

“Everything I said about them is true,” Giuliani told reporters, according to an ABC News report cited by Freeman and Moss’s attorneys. He added: “Of course I don’t regret it. … I told the truth. They were engaged in changing votes.”

-Every damn thing is your own fault if you are any good.

Posts: 15125 | Registered: 20 September 2012Reply With Quote