Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

White House Office of Gun Violence Prevention Login/Join 
one of us
posted
Sigh...only Gun Violence, the other kinds are still ok?

https://www.zerohedge.com/mark...dment-goes-overdrive

Will Zelensky have to follow suit, in Ukraine, with a similar office?

Biden might get Trump re-elected in spite of himself, or maybe even RFK Jr.

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Setting aside the propriety of a President simply establishing another federal agency with the stroke of a pen, and the irony of Biden doing so when his son is under the threat of prosecution for firearms violations, he wanted to ensure its success by putting Kamala Harris in charge. Anyone else see any issues there?

Posts: 10032 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The office for the study of scary inanimate objects. I can still do it, but being a proud American is getting tougher.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Teach people the value of human life!

Americans kill each while disagreeing with a McDonald order?? Confused

Something which any normal person would laugh at!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67001 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bluefish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Setting aside the propriety of a President simply establishing another federal agency with the stroke of a pen, and the irony of Biden doing so when his son is under the threat of prosecution for firearms violations, he wanted to

ensure its success by putting Kamala Harris in charge. Anyone else see any issues there?

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?

Posts: 5232 | Location: The way life should be | Registered: 24 May 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ledvm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Navaluk:
The office for the study of scary inanimate objects. I can still do it, but being a proud American is getting tougher.

Truer words never spoken.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
J. Lane Easter, DVM

A born Texan has instilled in his system a mind-set of no retreat or no surrender. I wish everyone the world over had the dominating spirit that motivates Texans.– Billy Clayton, Speaker of the Texas House

No state commands such fierce pride and loyalty. Lesser mortals are pitied for their misfortune in not being born in Texas.— Queen Elizabeth II on her visit to Texas in May, 1991.

Posts: 36636 | Location: Gainesville, TX | Registered: 24 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
Setting aside the propriety of a President simply establishing another federal agency with the stroke of a pen, and the irony of Biden doing so when his son is under the threat of prosecution for firearms violations, he wanted to ensure its success by putting Kamala Harris in charge. Anyone else see any issues there?

It's not an "agency", it is an office within the Executive Office of the President, which it's entirely proper for the President to create "with a stroke of a pen".

Biden is fulfilling his Duty while his son's legal issues resolve themselves but I can understand your confusion that he's not on some echo-chamber social media posting in ALL CAPS about everything being a witch hunt.

Seems like those witch hunts keep flushing an awful lot of witches. You need a list, or do you remember Trump's campaign chair, his first National Security Advisor, his attorneys, his campaign co-chair, his chief strategist, his company's CFO, Roger Stone....

"If you’re innocent why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?”- Donald Trump

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Kackles in charge? My god, it's going to be a bloodbath, if her record as border czar and 20X more illegals is any guideline

#dumptrump

opinions vary band of bubbas and STC hunting Club

Information on Ammoguide about
the416AR, 458AR, 470AR, 500AR
What is an AR round? Case Drawings 416-458-470AR and 500AR.
476AR,
http://www.weaponsmith.com

Posts: 38503 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
Kackles in charge? My god, it's going to be a bloodbath, if her record as border czar and 20X more illegals is any guideline

You do realize that ya'll telegraph who you fear by trying to diminish them, don't you?

Posts: 9576 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 09 December 2007Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jeffeosso:
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

The tremble in the hand holding the cigar gives you away.

It's entirely legit to disagree with her politics but it's political malpractice to fail to recognize just how good she is at politics. Same with Pete Buttigieg, ya'll want to just dismiss him because he's gay while ignoring that he's smarter and more articulate than the three best you have to throw at him, combined.

Right now the worst possible scenario is a Biden/Harris re-election with even a slight margin in both Houses leading to a Harris/ Buttigieg ticket in '28, all while the Republican electorate dwindles in numbers because of the differential in mortality rates from COVID stacked on top of the pre-existing trend.

By the time Harris/Buttigieg get re-elected in '32 there may not be more than 5 "red" States left, and Texas not among them.

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
you're right Jeff - i am terrified of kackles- i quiver in my boots at her amazing performance as Veep -- just gaze in wonder at the work she's done on the border - it's amazing

#dumptrump

476AR,

One of Us
Picture of Huvius
posted Hide Post
quote:
You do realize that ya'll telegraph who you fear by trying to diminish them, don't you?

That explains a lot about you I suppose.

Biden/Harris then Harris/Buttigieg?
I think you should have your prescriptions adjusted.

Posts: 3239 | Location: Colorado U.S.A. | Registered: 24 December 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
The most useless appointment ever!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67001 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

I idly wonder if her duties will intersect with Hunter Biden's prosecution...

TomP

Our country, right or wrong. When right, to be kept right, when wrong to be put right.

Carl Schurz (1829 - 1906)

Posts: 14383 | Location: Moreno Valley CA USA | Registered: 20 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The G is right, but should read GANG violence. That would be something to see from any administration..

Posts: 1133 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: 04 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TomP:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:

I idly wonder if her duties will intersect with Hunter Biden's prosecution...

Absolutely no reason they should.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Jeffive,

All I can say to you is "Bless your heart". Southern for I pity you.

Posts: 10032 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote