New
Find
Notify
Tools

Judge Recommends John Eastman be disbarred Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
https://www.politico.com/news/...man-disbarred-001494

Hopefully, the head Coach of the election lie, election decertification, and Jan 6 will be held responsible as well.

But Roland said those analysts’ claims were easily refuted by expert testimony and Eastman should have known better than to rely on them.

In addition, Roland concluded that Eastman stretched and contorted even his own outlier theories to pressure then-Vice President Mike Pence to single-handedly block Joe Biden’s victory, even when no state legislatures had signed onto the effort.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I wasn't able to open your link. I believe this is it. https://www.politico.com/news/...n-disbarred-00149468

They may never jail Trump, but every one of these bastards need to pay the price for trying to destroy our country.

Posts: 13775 | Location: Texas | Registered: 10 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LHeym, if your "Roland" refers to me, I never said such things. I never knew any details of the controversy, certainly not well enough to reach such conclusions.

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
No, it is copied and pasted from the article.

The Judge is named Roland.

Posts: 10841 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
LOL!

Posts: 6106 | Location: Coeur d' Alene, Idaho, USA | Registered: 08 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I did not mean to imply that you had given such an opinion.