New
Find
Notify
Tools

US evacuates personnel in Sudan Login/Join 
One of Us
posted
https://apple.news/AnEET5kOGTCK7OpTAntKpKw

Sounds the mission went well. We all are glad it did.

Posts: 10991 | Location: Somewhere above Tennessee and below Kentucky  | Registered: 31 July 2016Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The Canadians had to be evacuated on a German plane, our PM thinks that's admirable. rotflmo

Grizz

When the horse has been eliminated, human life may be extended an average of five or more years.
James R. Doolitle

I think they've been misunderstood. Timothy Tredwell

Posts: 1606 | Location: Central Alberta, Canada | Registered: 20 July 2019Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scott King
posted Hide Post
No dead Americans!
tu2

I'm certainly all for continuing American diplomacy wherever possible. If we can return to Sudan with some measures of aid and assistance that's great.

Hopefully we understand that Sudan behaves like it does because it likes to behave that way and until they "see the light," we can do little more than buy them ham sandwiches.

https://www.theguardian.com/wo...ony-darfur-what-next

I like George a ton, but that was 2006.

Posts: 9141 | Location: Dillingham Alaska | Registered: 10 April 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Grizzly Adams1:
The Canadians had to be evacuated on a German plane, our PM thinks that's admirable. rotflmo

Grizz

Our PM is a four star twat, an utterly disgusting worthless prick. The only person that could possibly be worse is that Polievre asshole.
We are well and truly fucked. I’m going to have no choice but to vote for that goddamn turban twister, and the thought of that makes me want to puke.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Alberta | Registered: 14 November 2002Reply With Quote